Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: VDJ8: how to get auto-gain, auto-match and all thefeatures from VDJ7?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello all,

I posted today on VDJ 7 because I have laging problems and somebody replied like I was very late still using VDJ 7 pro.

So, I uploaded VDJ 8 and now, on top of still having laging problem, I cannot find some features that I liked such as the gain adjusting automatically dependng on the tracks, the beat matcher that goes on the nearest beat bar by itself if you don't click at the right moment. So far, I am not seeing this as an upgrade at all.. Can somebody help getting it more like the way it was before? (Question 1)

As for the laging, the CPU seems to go red every now and then. This is strange because I updated the new firmware for my MC3000 (Denon) Asio soundcard and updated the driver. It is much worst since!! Does that sound familiar to somebody? (Question 2)

I am using Windows 7 / i5 intel core and never had any problem before. Iam worried because I have an important gig in a week from now! Thank you!

Mensajes Thu 26 Apr 18 @ 11:44 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
In options set autogain to auto and smartplay to yes.

For the cpy usage, check in task manager which process is causing the cpu spikes

Mensajes Fri 27 Apr 18 @ 1:54 am
For some Headroom:

autogain= auto
zerodB = -3db

For PC optimize a Link:
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/PC%20Optimize.html
But on your own risk,i can not help when Come further PC Problems from the.
Iam Not a PC Pro im in this Pc Theme a Noob.

Sorry for my not so good english,hope have find the right words for this.

Greatings,Dirk

Mensajes Fri 27 Apr 18 @ 6:38 am
raja_nico wrote :
So far, I am not seeing this as an upgrade at all...

Oh, you are in for such a treat!
The next weeks and month are going to be an eye opener on how much you can actually get from a DJ software
I almost wish it was me who got to discover v8 all over again :)

My suggestion is going to youtube and watch all the v8 tutorial videos. The one below may be a place to start

Regarding your upcoming gig: I would simply get/borrow/rent another laptop. It sounds like yours have come to the end of the line

Mensajes Fri 27 Apr 18 @ 12:11 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)