Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Download to Catche Music Not Working With No WiFi

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJ HWalkControlleristMember since 2017
I have a question about my download to catche music. In the past, whenever I download music to my laptop from my unlimited music subscription in VDJ, it would allow me to use/play it. The other night while going through music, I had my WiFi off and it wouldn't load the music I downloaded to catch to play and it said "(License expired?)". Does anyone know why it won't let me play the downloaded music? Any advice is very appreciated.

Mensajes Sat 19 May 18 @ 5:40 pm
It happened to me one day last week, and I "was" connected to Wi-Fi. I checked when I got home, and no problem. I had a series of Win, and VDJ updates, and chalked it up to my system. I could not reproduce the error.

Mensajes Sat 19 May 18 @ 5:57 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
The license for the cache files has to be refreshed every 30 days I believe. You may not have had WiFi when it had expired. I refresh my DRM before I pack up for the gig to avoid a possible issue.

Mensajes Sun 20 May 18 @ 5:27 pm
That was not the issue in my case, as I am always connected to WIFI. In the club 4 days a week, online all day before I get to the club. I am using VDJ at least twice a day 4 days a week. Some weeks I am using VDJ 7 days a week, so there is no way I am not refreshing my Cache. Maybe there was an issue with the servers that day. As I said, I could not reproduce, so chalked it up to the boogie man.

Mensajes Sun 20 May 18 @ 6:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
When you are online, it doesnt refresh all the Cached files automatically, only the ones that have or about to expire. So there may be some tracks that will expire within the next days, and best way to have all of them available, is to manually refresh the entire Cache folder before going to play at a gig without Internet.

Mensajes Sun 20 May 18 @ 10:27 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)