Forum: General Discussion

About VirtualDJ and DJing in general

If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
Forum Guidelines  (*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Tema: VIRTUAL DJ LOGO - Page: 2
If the logo is that critical to your performance, you have several choices here. Pick another skin, don't use the plug in, are just a few. Find one that works for you, but as stated, the logo is there.

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 6:11 pm
groovindj wrote :
Serato, Traktor, Rekordbox, PCDJ Dex - all branded with the name of the software and/or a logo. Plus with those, you can't change the skin.

I don't care what tractor or Serato has.
The logo interferes in the working area and ready.
If it doesn't bother you let's be good, some users already!
And I also said not generally DJ software, but other software;-)
Let it go, it sucks.
I said it bothers me, my opinion, and end.
It is enough if a logo is in the start and the info!
Greetings Dani

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 7:58 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
If the logo is that critical to your performance, you have several choices here. Pick another skin, don't use the plug in, are just a few. Find one that works for you, but as stated, the logo is there.

I wrote this because I created my own Skin , and I wished that I can ut this Logo away.
On many places in my Skin it is shit.
Thanks for Tips Friends , but this is not helping.
Only the Software Devlopers can make this ;-)
Greatings

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 8:05 pm
Well the software developers are not going to remove their logo from their own software.

What's the problem? Are you embarrassed or ashamed to let others see what software you use?

Surely most of the time it will only be you who sees the logo anyway, and it can be made very small.

Do you remove company names and logos from other things you own?

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 8:13 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
djdutschi wrote :

The Logo is also in the Startscreen and can placed everywhere like settings ect. .
But it must no forced at a skin ! :-(
Example:
I have a skin where this logo hides a button, or down in the browser ertas obscured

1. Vdj 8 doesn't have a startup screen.
2. You can move the logo, so just find a different position on your skin to show it then, so that it doesn't obscure your browser

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 8:38 pm
Página : [<<] [<]