Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: How to set up for using laptop, VD, mixer, PA and headphones. - Page: 3

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djtouchdan wrote :
I would turn off vinyl mode. That way the jogs will only pitch bend and you’ll be less likely to make an obvious error.

I turned off vinyl mode but then had trouble syncing songs but maybe that is how it should be?

Mensajes Wed 27 Jun 18 @ 1:33 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Vinyl mode is like grabbing the record when you touch the jogs, pitch bend mode is like giving the record platter a little push or putting a little resistance on it to make a small temporary speed change.

Mensajes Wed 27 Jun 18 @ 2:12 pm
Thanks Loco.

Mensajes Wed 27 Jun 18 @ 2:32 pm
Well. I survived the set. Only three small mistakes that nobody seemed to notice in an 8 he set. People dancing and giving me the thumbs up. Only person I had an issue with was some Dutch bloke who was into hardcore raving shouting, this is your big moment, when he wanted a drop mix and wasn't satisfied when it didn't come but he told me he enjoyed it.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here as I wouldn't have been able to do it without you.

I've got the hunger to get better now and do more sets.

Does anyone know if you buy a idk pool months subscription if it automatically renews after a month as the person who paid for me to DJ at the party paid for that and he won't need it now?

Mensajes Tue 03 Jul 18 @ 11:02 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
tell him to cancel it not sure if his bank or the pool, the bank will certainly be able to stop it.
Result on the gig and a month to hammer the record pool too, no too bad.

Mensajes Tue 03 Jul 18 @ 11:39 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Joydivision1974 wrote :
Well. I survived the set. Only three small mistakes that nobody seemed to notice in an 8 he set. People dancing and giving me the thumbs up. Only person I had an issue with was some Dutch bloke who was into hardcore raving shouting, this is your big moment, when he wanted a drop mix and wasn't satisfied when it didn't come but he told me he enjoyed it.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here as I wouldn't have been able to do it without you.

I've got the hunger to get better now and do more sets.

Does anyone know if you buy a idk pool months subscription if it automatically renews after a month as the person who paid for me to DJ at the party paid for that and he won't need it now?

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how things went. Keep practising and have fun!

Mensajes Wed 04 Jul 18 @ 7:31 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)