Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Problems with Numark NS7 3 and Motorized Platters

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello Virtual DJ please help ...i work with pioneer ddj 1000 and its great , BUT i change to Numark NS7 3 and only big problem i found its when motorized
platters are ON ...I can keep two songs match for more than 4seconds i have to use Pitch bend to match ...Then i turn OFF motorized platters and work great the song can be match for long time .......
Help with this problems ...I AM SURE that problem is motorized platters.........

Thanks
Edwin Altamirano VDJ
Quito-Ecuador

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 7:32 pm

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 7:45 pm
Thanks Groovin, link corrected.

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 11:25 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
VirtualDJ will just read the speed of the motorized platters and will offer the tracks at the speed it reads. When you press SYNC , VirtualDJ will match the tempo and phase at that moment, but will then continue with the speed it gets from the platters. VirtualDJ has no way to "control" and set the speed of the platters at this moment, so depending on the hardware platters speed, tracks may indeed get un-synced easily.
If your mixing style relies on long transitions, consider having the platters off.

Mensajes Sat 23 Jun 18 @ 12:48 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)