Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: No Sound Card
I have been using this program for a while but just yesterday it would not initialize with the sound card. No changes have been made to my computer as far as I know. I have a MSI GT72VR GRD Dominator w/ Windows 10 Pro. This is a gaming computer with PLENTY of CPU and RAM. I have checked the settings in VDJ and nothing has changed there.

Mensajes Sat 29 Sep 18 @ 6:38 pm
Also I did uninstall and reinstall and still it does not initialize the sound card.

Mensajes Sat 29 Sep 18 @ 6:41 pm
I had the same problem tonight. I had to reset the audio outputs and it worked fine. I am using the 64 bit version 8.3 4591.

Mensajes Sun 30 Sep 18 @ 3:53 am
I have been playing around with the options myself and I found that if I tick "Yes" on "exclusiveAudioAccess". then it does work. However, that also means that no other sounds will come through while VDJ is open. I don't believe that that is the optimal way the program should work but it is a work around for now. I would still like to be able to get the computers system notifications (sounds) when I am just playing around with it at home.

Mensajes Sun 30 Sep 18 @ 4:56 am
I went right into audio, the option on the top of the menu. I deleted everything and made the first line master output 1&2. The second line master output 3&4. It now works fine.

Mensajes Sun 30 Sep 18 @ 6:31 pm
Let me try that.

Mensajes Mon 01 Oct 18 @ 6:18 am
I am not sure where to go to delete everything. I can add and switch things around but I don't see an option to delete everything then re apply it.

Mensajes Mon 01 Oct 18 @ 6:44 am
Hello, I had this same problem with my internal soundcard I use for recording my mixes it was all ok in my hardware manager. I ended up installing a previous version of VDJ (8.2 b4204) and this resolved the problem. I have not yet let it update again so I cannot comment if this has been resolved. Before is decided to roll back I tried everything thinking it was a windows problem with no success. VDJ would recognise my external soundcards for some reason, it seemed to only effect this one. hope this helps

Mensajes Mon 01 Oct 18 @ 2:42 pm
Captain Dino wrote :
I am not sure where to go to delete everything. I can add and switch things around but I don't see an option to delete everything then re apply it.

Click the button on the top right of VDJ that opens all the settings. On the left side of the pop up box select the first option, Audio. You will see in the middle of that box Outputs. To the right of each line is an X. Click on all the X's. Now you will see a + sign. Click on that, select master in the first box and then select output 1 & 2 in the second box. Repeat this for the second line but select output 3 & 4. Click apply and everything should work for your internal sound card; it did for me anyway!

Mensajes Mon 01 Oct 18 @ 6:53 pm
I follow you up until where there should be an "x" next to the line. I know how to add a line but when I go to "x" out the lines it won't let me "x" out the last remaining line. It will let me "x" out any additional lines just not the last one.

Mensajes Tue 02 Oct 18 @ 5:31 am
Here is what I found; MSI uses a third party software called Nahamic which creates a surround sound effect so to speak, and that was out of date. So, when I updated the Nahamic software the program starting working.

Mensajes Wed 03 Oct 18 @ 7:02 am
I am getting an error message to initialize just the Record Input .... Stereo Mix Realtek Audio Driver. It is enabled and says it is working fine but I can no longer record due to this. Any suggestions?

Mensajes Sat 26 Sep 20 @ 10:48 am
I got this error. Went into Sound Control Panel from Settings>System>Sound. My MixTrack Pro 3 Speakers were disabled for some reason. I enabled them, and it worked.
Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Mensajes Wed 14 Oct 20 @ 10:50 am
I am having a problem with a no sound card error also, can anybody advise me what too do. Ive reinstalled the virtual dj and i have just paid my subs, now i can't use it

Mensajes Tue 14 Dec 21 @ 10:29 pm
Keep getting msg from VD, no sound card input or output configured. What should I do , only this having when I plug controller to my laptop. Desktop won’t having any problem. Please help with

Mensajes Fri 13 May 22 @ 9:56 pm
user19351130 wrote :
|What should I do

If the message says your sound card is not configured, then you need to configure your sound card. If your controller is supported by VDJ then it should be plug & play.

Mensajes Sat 14 May 22 @ 9:49 am