Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Blinking Fast When Deck is Playing, Idle Blinking When Not

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

j4yj4yHome userMember since 2017
I currently have an AKAI Mini (love it) and have my 3rd and 4th decks mapped to a couple play button LEDs.

Right now, the LEDs blink for the play_pause and stop_pause buttons on my AKAI for the 3rd and 4th deck blink every second in unison (with an easy blink ? color command) however, if I play a specific deck (like deck 3), I would love if the play button blinked faster, showing me that deck is currently the one playing a track, and that same LED button switching back to the unison blinking if the track stops, regardless of if I use a different pause button or not to accomplish that.

I currently have under the LED macro tab

deck 3 is_audible ? blink 250ms ? color green

How do I go about making it blinking at 1000ms when it is not playing?
Is there a command where it checks if the deck is playing even if it isn't audible as well? I'd like it to blink just if the deck is playing, not also if it is audible.

I'm a newb at this so I'm having trouble figuring out the best way to go about it. Throwing a : seems to mess it up no matter what I try with it

Mensajes Sat 10 Nov 18 @ 1:14 am
j4yj4yHome userMember since 2017
To add on: there seems to be an error when writing up a condition involving two blinks...

deck 3 is_audible ? blink 250ms ? color green : blink 1000ms ? color green is what I am trying but it seems the final condition is glitching out checking if the button is still blinking when it is paused

Mensajes Sat 10 Nov 18 @ 2:22 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You want to query 2 conditions (audible and play status) or one of them ?
deck 3 is_audible ? blink 250ms ? color 'green' : color 'black' : blink 1000ms ? color 'green' : color 'black'

will blink at 250ms if audible and at 1000ms if not..
Not sure where you want to add the playing status query, when audible, or when not ?

Keep in mind that when a track is not audible, it may have both play or pause status. Only when audible, it can only get the play status. So perhaps you want to add the play status when track is not audible.
In this case..
deck 3 is_audible ? blink 250ms ? color 'green' : color 'black' : deck 3 play ? blink 1000ms ? color 'green' : color 'black' : blink 500ms ? color 'green' : color 'black'

Mensajes Sat 10 Nov 18 @ 3:00 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)