Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Multiple controllers at the same time question.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

In theory, I am running 3 controllers with VDJ at the same time, being a DDJ-RZX, a DDJ-XP1 and a reloop 8000. Is it possible to have them running independent as they do in rekordboxDJ, so if I press say hot cue button on the xp1 and samples on the rzx, that is how they stay and that one controller doesn't change the other. I find that if I press hot cues on one of them with VDJ, then the other controller automatically changes to the same as the other controller. I can live with it if it can't be done, but I like the fact that one can be on one thing and the other on something else.?

Mensajes Sun 09 Dec 18 @ 7:17 pm
That is the intended behaviour, because a particular midi command will trigger the same feature on any connected controller.

You could in theory map each controller individually but it could be messy.

Mensajes Sun 09 Dec 18 @ 7:28 pm
But it works differently on rekordboxDJ. You can have the xp1 on samples and the rzx on hotcue, and one doesn't affect the other. Would this be down to the fact they are pioneer products, and software. That said, the mapping for the reloop8000 also works without changing anything on the others in rbdj.

Mensajes Sun 09 Dec 18 @ 7:32 pm
PADS MODE is global in VirtualDJ (per deck)
This means that PADS on screen, and connected controllers are all linked together in VirtualDJ for the same deck and all of them will offer the same functionality.
This has nothing to do with the maker of hardware or the MIDI commands each device uses. It is that way by software design.
There's no native way to unlink the PAD MODE of the connected devices.
You can however remap each device to make different use of it's PADs and at the moment this is the only way to achieve what you want.

Mensajes Mon 10 Dec 18 @ 7:45 pm
Actually, that is food for thought. If I can get my head around the mapping side of things, I can have 8 sets of different pads mode using shift on each controller.

Mensajes Tue 11 Dec 18 @ 12:24 pm

Mensajes Sun 16 Jun 19 @ 4:22 am
AWESOMEEEEE-Thanks for the heads up. Works perfect and just what I need.

Mensajes Sun 16 Jun 19 @ 8:39 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)