Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: VirtualDJ 2018 (Home Use) and Numark Mixtrack Pro/Mixtrack Pro II Treble Knob Issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,
New to DJ controllers. Just purchased some older Numark DJ controllers (Mixtrack Pro/Mixtrack Pro II) and attempted to use both with VirtualDJ 2018 (home use). One issue I came across with both units, is the treble knobs do not produce an audio response when rotated in either direction (through speaker and headphone use). The knob rotation is in sync and can be seen adjusting in the program. Is there a setting I need to adjust, drivers to download etc.? Do both units have faulty treble knobs? Is this a built-in limitation for the home use version of VirtualDJ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Mensajes Thu 13 Dec 18 @ 2:25 am
No, the main limitation for home user is that it will only work with the contoller for 10 min

Does it work if you use the mouse to change the trebel on the screen?

Mensajes Thu 13 Dec 18 @ 11:31 am
Klausmogensen...thanks for the reply. I tried both physically turning the treble knobs and using the mouse with no sound change. Knob adjustments are being seen by the software. I checked both DJ controllers with the midi-ox utility program and treble knobs are producing a signal on both units. It's hard to believe that both controllers have treble control problems, but I suppose it is possible. Maybe I need to explore other DJ controller software to see if Virtual DJ is the problem. Please let me know if you have any other ideas or suggestions. Thanks again.

Mensajes Fri 14 Dec 18 @ 1:37 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
If you go into VDJ settings, what is equalizerHighFrequency set to? By changing mine to 20,000 it effectively made the high EQ knob not work (at least via my laptop speakers), whereas at the default 6,500 it is very audible.

Mensajes Fri 14 Dec 18 @ 1:58 am
PhilW...thanks for the reply. I scoured VDJ and could not find the setting you described for the equalizerHighFrequency. Would it make a difference if I am using VDJ 2018 home version?

Mensajes Fri 14 Dec 18 @ 2:37 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Click on the gear icon to get to settings. Then choose “Options” on the left side. In the search box which appears type “high” and it will be one of the options which appears. Can’t attach a picture as I am on my phone.

Mensajes Fri 14 Dec 18 @ 3:47 am
PhilW...You are a gentleman and a scholar. Your guidance helped me fixed my issue. The search bar in the options menu was preset to only show "most used settings. By selecting "all settings", I was able to see everything and adjusted the equalizerHighFrequency (1700). Now the treble adjustments are audible. Thanks for your time and help.

Mensajes Fri 14 Dec 18 @ 5:29 am
1700 is extremely low for a treble EQ. That's a midrange frequency. You should try something around 7k to 10k.

What are you listening on? Cheap speakers would more likely be limited at either extreme of the frequency range (not much bass or treble).

Mensajes Fri 14 Dec 18 @ 5:35 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)