Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Choosing a DJ controller after years of CDJs

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey Guys!

So I’ve been thinking about getting into controllers after using CDJs for a little while. I like how controllers seem to have a more efficient response to the software than CDJs and a standalone mixer have. Really, I wish I never bought CDJs

Currently, I am using a couple Denons and a Behringer mixer. I am just not quite satisfied with how heavy it is to haul around. That, and most of the buttons don’t work since the mixer is standalne and the MIDI functionality BLOWS.

Although I am really a little worried because it all seems so complicated, and I don’t want to make a jump on a purchase only to regret it and spend hours upon hours trying to set up my gear.

I simply cannot afford to spend more than $250 on a controller right now, so I thought this one looked good. What do you guys think? Maybe after getting used to the controller, I will be able to get a more expensive one.

Ideally, what I’m looking for is something that doesn’t require too much skill or knowledge for a beginner to controllers.

Thank ahead for all the help!

Mensajes Wed 10 Apr 19 @ 8:07 pm
pioneer DDJ-400 should make u feel at home

Mensajes Thu 11 Apr 19 @ 12:19 am
I love my American Audio VMS 2,Run from 2011- 2019 (Today ) without any Failure .

I think you make not a Failure with a Pioneer or a Denon Controller but you can Look too on this Side For Supported Controllers.

VDJ 2018 Supported Controller:
http://virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ8%20Controllers.html

Mensajes Thu 11 Apr 19 @ 3:25 pm
pioneer ddj-sb3 is also fantastic

Mensajes Sun 14 Apr 19 @ 1:40 am

Mensajes Sun 14 Apr 19 @ 11:59 am
DJSk0ttControlleristMember since 2011
I 've been a CD and Vinyl DJ since 1997. In 2014 I sold my gear and hung up my headphones. I recently purchased a DDJ-SR from pioneer. With in a day I had already figured out the controller. I would highly recommend the pioneer line. Good Luck!

Mensajes Fri 19 Apr 19 @ 10:12 pm
Don't bother. He's a spammer - only here to post a web link.

You can find similar/identical posts spread around many other DJ forums, linking to that same site.

Mensajes Fri 19 Apr 19 @ 11:01 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
You have things that works decent right now so..
I would consider to save some more money or buy a used controller from Pio series ddj SX or SR.
The controllers have enough knobs, buttons and other stuff to advance in the future.
And all controllers work out of the box.
Dont buy the cheapest controller just becauce you have the money.
Its like buying a fiat but you cant convert it to the ferrari you really want to drive in the future :)

Mensajes Sat 20 Apr 19 @ 6:36 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)