Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Pioneer DDJ-800 - Page: 7

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

You've got QSC speakers and booth speakers for home use?

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 2:15 pm
oeuro5PRO InfinityMember since 2006
groovindj wrote :
You've got QSC speakers and booth speakers for home use?

I told you I'm a retired DJ. Can we keep this thread limited to technical questions and stop asking all the personal questions please?

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 2:17 pm
Is there any way to change Color FX parameters?

Mensajes Fri 11 Oct 19 @ 1:48 am
If you use them in a normal FX slot, yes. If you use them on a filter knob, no.

Mensajes Fri 11 Oct 19 @ 7:34 am
groovindj wrote :
If you use them in a normal FX slot, yes. If you use them on a filter knob, no.

Unfortunately on the filter knob. VDJs Dub Echo is just way too much compared to Pioneer'a native Dub Echo, it could use a little tweaking. Thanks for the info!

Mensajes Fri 11 Oct 19 @ 12:58 pm
So is there mapping for the ddj 800? Im thinking of buying one today

Mensajes Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 11:12 pm

Mensajes Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 11:38 pm
user13518638 wrote :
So is there mapping for the ddj 800? Im thinking of buying one today

It works like a charm with VDJ, plug and play. 30 day trial and then you gonna need to buy a license.

Mensajes Sun 27 Oct 19 @ 4:43 pm
Maybe it's just me but I can't seem to turn the key lock off on my DDJ 800 when using VDJ 2020. Key lock always seems to be activated. I hit the key lock button on the controller and it remains the same. Am I missing something? This is annoying during automix during Wedding cocktail hour.

I don't want the controller adjusting key for me.

Mensajes Fri 22 Nov 19 @ 7:12 pm
Please don't confuse "key lock" a.k.a. "master tempo" with "auto key match*"
These are two different functions. DDJ-800 (or any other controller) does not offer a control (button) over auto key match option (since it's unique to VirtualDJ)
Therefore you can't toggle that option on/off via your controller. You'll have to use VirtualDJ GUI (sync menu) or VirtualDJ settings if you want to turn off auto key match.
The button on the DDJ-800 toggles on/off the master tempo option, and that works exactly as it should.

*Auto Key Match is an option in VirtualDJ where the program will automatically shift a song's key by one semitone in order to make it harmonically compatible with the other song.

Mensajes Mon 25 Nov 19 @ 9:31 am
Dub Echo has been significantly improved in the latest version. Thank you VDJ team for listening! Still waiting on the fix where Beat FX can be heard via Booth Monitors when the channel selector is set to 3/1/2/4. Currently thats only possible via Mix only.

Mensajes Mon 02 Dec 19 @ 3:28 pm
oeuro5 wrote :
Dub Echo has been significantly improved in the latest version. Thank you VDJ team for listening! Still waiting on the fix where Beat FX can be heard via Booth Monitors when the channel selector is set to 3/1/2/4. Currently thats only possible via Mix only.

Update 2/19* Beat FX now can be heard via Booth monitors on all channels. Thanks again VDJ team!

Mensajes Sun 19 Jan 20 @ 6:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)