Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Complete lockup when using Karaoke on build 4846

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
After I updated, VDJ would lock up completely and have to be force closed. This happened when I enabled karaoke mode. I removed the settings file and started troubleshooting. Karaoke mode works with the default settings. Switching the Background from default to Video Output and then enabling Karaoke mode reproduces the lock up.

Going back to b4787 and I am able to use Video Output again.

Mensajes Sat 20 Apr 19 @ 7:35 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Fixed in build 4848

Mensajes Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 9:10 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thank you, I've tested it and it works with b4848. I appreciate the quick response.

Mensajes Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 3:59 pm
Adion, could the bug in that build also be responsible for a possible gain issue on karaoke tracks? I had to restart twice during a gig this week, due to karaoke tracks outputting complete silence or what sounded like a low db, high pitched white noise. If not then I may have to re-scan my database which will take hours.

Mensajes Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 5:31 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
No, wouldn't be related to this.

To check if it's indeed a database issue you can try to rescan just the file that you had issues with first, or check the gain in the tag editor to see if it has an abnormal value.

Mensajes Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 6:52 pm
Thanks! I have some custom script running on a pad page I use for karaoke but I've been using it for months with no issue, may have been something the update broke in that. I will start a new string.

Mensajes Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 12:16 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)