Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Rane Sixty Two startup issue...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

One of the clubs at which I'm a resident has a Rane Sixty Two in their install. This issue has been going on since I started my contract there. After I have played a gig there and shut down VDJ, the next time I start back up at a different location, the Rane drivers are still selected as the audio device and VDJ either takes 2 to 3 minutes before letting me change the audio device, or locks up completely and white screens in windows, and I have to choose "shut down the program", then restart VDJ a couple of times before it will let me switch to whichever audio device I am currently connected to. All of my other devices switch over fine, but if the Rane is not connected on startup, and was used in the previous session it's a headache. The other devices I use with no issue are, Bheringer XR18 USB interface, Pioneer DDJ-SB2, my internal soundcard running ASIO4All, Pioneer DJM-S9, and my old NS7 II.

I followed the instructions per Rane's guide to reset the mixer settings to factory, reinstalled the drivers, updated the units firmware, tried both USB connections, new cables, etc, I had some success with the beta drivers for the unit, they resolved the startup issue, but I had some performance issues that made them unusable for gigs(as it says in their release notes) namely random white noise at +20 db which wasn't a crowd pleaser BTW. The only thing that works is switching to my internal soundcard just before shutdown, and this sometimes doesn't work. Occasionally the device will revert to the Rane even after deselecting it, this can be lessened if I switch to internal sound, and play a couple tracks before shutdown. But that is just about as much hassle as dealing with the original issue.

Any Thoughts?

By the way I am running windows 10 64 bit pro, Intel i7-8750H (hexa), 32gb DDR4 2666mhz RAM, 6gb Nvidia RTX 2060 graphics, VDJ 32 bit.

Mensajes Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 5:18 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)