Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: 64bit VirtualDJ and tag

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Hi,
I tried some resizable <video></video> tags within both VDJ 64bit and 32bit i.e.: using default skin

<group name="extra_video">
..<define class="extravideo">
....<size width="364" height="204"/>
..</define>
..<window name="video1" prop="0" width="364" height="204" posx="0" posy="0" shown="yes" >
....<panel name="videomixer1">
......<video class="extravideo" source="master"/>
....</panel>
....<resizezone >
......<pos x="332" y="180"/>
......<size width="32" height="36"/>
....</resizezone>
..</window>
</group>

and found that resizing is free using 32bit version, VDJ adding some bars
where VDJ 64bit doesn't allow to resize smaller than current image size and keep ratio fixed

maybe there is a skin engine modification or new parameter to prevent this or prop is ignored
the other possibility being a verb to know when 64bit version is in use "is_win64"

Mensajes Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 10:28 pm
And Just see "<video></video>" tag does not appears in the title of a forum post

Mensajes Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 10:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Not sure i understand the original issue, but will try to provide some info.

1. prop="" is not a VirtualDJ tag parameter. Probably you have seen this with Skin Builder or some other app of mine. Its a "fake" parameter so that Skin Builder (or other app) handles some internal code.

2. Your <video> tag misses <pos> I suppose it should be x="0" y="0"

3. The <resizezone> is used to define the area where the mouse pointer becomes a resize pointer and allow you resize the window. If you remove that, i think you will be able to resize it properly.

4. Do the bars VDJ adds to your window, come from the Video Output (<video>) or from the background of the window image ? In other words , is the <video> element that doesnt get resized properly, or has to do with the letterBoxing VDJ Setting ?

Mensajes Wed 01 May 19 @ 6:55 am
1. ok
2. seems to be a default... and this piece of script is for test
3. as the <video> element may overlay the default resize area a specific <resizezone> is added on top of <video> this is working ok
4. these dot bars are background as usual while resizing windows

After some deeper investigation : the reason is due to "minSize" affected to the window with the same index comming from a previously tested skin
this is not at all <video> element related
switching from a skin to another seems to keep some tag parameters in memory

thanks for the help

Mensajes Wed 01 May 19 @ 11:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)