Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: WHAT MIXER SHOULD I GET?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello, I have been a virtual dj member since I had black hair. Now my oldest is 10 yrs old. He is feeling beats on songs and I think he gets beats... etc...
I was always cost sensitive with my purchases on mixers since I was way past my time.... but here they are 10 and 8 yrs old.... I got the funds to buy a good mixer that works with VDJ and I want that jog wheel to be great with scratching.... I would like to ask the professional community to please point me in the right direction to just purchase a good mixer /set up .. for mixing and scratching....I mean I don't need a 5000 dollar set up... but something better than the crap $99.00 dollar systems I was purchasing and bring it to the level where you can get good if you practice......
Not going Time Coded Vynil.............but a good scratching wheel with programmable scratch options.... Hope to hear from the pro's Have to have high hopes for a living Thanks
Dj Kiteman

Mensajes Sat 04 May 19 @ 4:28 am
I think you mean a controller...

Will this be just for the kids, or is it for you (but the kids get to have a go when supervised)?

My first thought was Pioneer DDJ-1000. That's a popular one right now.

Mensajes Sat 04 May 19 @ 6:13 am
Depends on your needs and where and how you will use it.
Do you need an high end one and spend 1200$ Pioneer DJ controller or you get a Denon MC4000 379$ .Are you ok with 2 channel controller or need 4 channel controller?

Mensajes Thu 23 May 19 @ 12:46 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)