Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Mapping for Mixtrack Platinum

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Swipez75ControlleristMember since 2014
Hi, recently bought a Mixtrack Platinum and it’s excellent. However, I don’t know how to map all 3 FX slot knobs to move simultaneously like they did on my Mixtrack 3 by my touch strip, I can only control slot 1.
The mapping is slightly different between the two controllers & I’m confused.
Thanks in advance

Mensajes Thu 13 Jun 19 @ 5:25 pm

Mensajes Thu 13 Jun 19 @ 6:09 pm
That’s helpful but I can’t activate Multi FX mode which simultaneously controls all 3 FX slots. I’ve also had to assign each FX button as 2 & 3 weren’t working at all.

Mensajes Thu 13 Jun 19 @ 6:35 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Shift + Tap should do multifx but if I'm honest I can't follow the mapping, there must be some HW shift midi going on.

Mensajes Thu 13 Jun 19 @ 7:14 pm
I’ve done it... I had to copy & paste settings from my Mixtrack 3. Incidentally, to play a track backwards I mapped the shift + Play button.
My personal mapper is here:

Moderation: Link is removed. Please upload your file as an Addon in our website

Mensajes Thu 13 Jun 19 @ 7:42 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Good on ya, I'm not sure if your link will survive atomix policy but fixing it yourself deserves credit in my book.

Mensajes Thu 13 Jun 19 @ 8:02 pm
Appreciated. If the link is removed I am more than happy to provide the mapper via DM.

Mensajes Fri 14 Jun 19 @ 3:43 am
HOME USERS
If you are not using it professionally, and do not use any professional equipment like a DJ controller, or a DJ mixer, then VirtualDJ is FREE.

VirtualDJ started more than 20 years ago, back when everybody was still mixing with turntables and CDs, and helped new DJs discover the world of DJing without all the costs of traditional equipements. 20 years later, VirtualDJ is now a respected professional tool used all over the world by pro DJs, but we are committed to keep VirtualDJ free for beginners, to respect our initial vision.

how are you able to use this controller?

Mensajes Fri 14 Jun 19 @ 4:41 pm
Swipez75 wrote :
Appreciated. If the link is removed I am more than happy to provide the mapper via DM.

You have violated the TOS for Atomix. I'm suprised you still have an account.

Mensajes Tue 18 Jun 19 @ 2:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)