Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Multi-stage looper [beta testers wanted]

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I've just about hit 1/3 million addon downloads [I'm as surprised as you are] So I best make some thing new to get to 1/2 million.

A couple of weeks back I had an idea I should have had ages ago [given my loopy jungle, breakcore tastes], I started it 2-3 days ago and am getting close to needing windows beta testers.
[mac users I have a contact who can port it to mac but it's his choice if he does or not]

The idea;
Multi-stage looper. [very much like loopOut plugin, but] 4 stages, 8 save slots. Loops 1/8th to 8 beats [including lesser used sizes like 1/3rd, 1/5th & 3/2] and max 32 repeats per stage. You can also make a stage not loop, so it will just play for the duration of that stage then it will move to the next stage.

As always, post here or pm me if you'd like to test.

Mensajes Fri 19 Jul 19 @ 11:24 am

Well the "not looping" function gave me a bit of a headache, [actually it still is] but as you see with saved sequence 1 [first 2 runs] it works, I also added a continue button [>>] , with slip on and a "no loop stage" in the sequence it will progress thru a track and keep on doing it's thing. [like it does 2nd run of first sequence]

*fixed bad link, I iz idut*

Mensajes Sun 21 Jul 19 @ 2:46 pm
I may have put this in the wrong folder (effects?), keeps saying This plugin does not seem compatible with VDJ

Mensajes Mon 22 Jul 19 @ 6:10 pm
It's actually a plugin for VDJ x64

Mensajes Mon 22 Jul 19 @ 6:18 pm
I'll sort a x86 build with my most recent revision

Mensajes Mon 22 Jul 19 @ 6:51 pm
Bigbaromilly wrote :
It's actually a plugin for VDJ x64

lol, just realised I've not changed VDJ on my home pc to the 64bit version. All is well now

Mensajes Mon 22 Jul 19 @ 6:55 pm
i would not mind to to test it a .. funny enhough i was having so much fun with the slicer last weekend and i have the 64 version . i have will send you a pm tmw

Mensajes Mon 22 Jul 19 @ 9:55 pm
I've just heard from the guy who ported a couple of plugins to mac for me, he's pretty busy but the project has piqued his interest, so once it's stable my end I'll send him the sauce. Still testing away here,
I thought about a padpage to pick the sequences but then realised you can create the sequence with a padpage therefore the number of saved sequences you can have is practically limitless.
[Oddly padpages that I make to go with fx never do as well as the fx themselves]

Mensajes Tue 23 Jul 19 @ 12:53 pm
I NEED THIS!!

Definitely hoping for a Mac version!!

Nice job bro!

Mensajes Tue 23 Jul 19 @ 7:41 pm
yes ..this is good ......

Mensajes Tue 30 Jul 19 @ 11:14 am
Thanks, it's getting there. I've added several different types of repeat in to the pluging [different ways that all 4 stages loop] And I've got a tiny timing bug, I'm talking milliseconds, using quantise loop solves it, and using the fx for 3 or 4 full cycles you don't notice it but the tiny error adds up every cycle.

Mensajes Tue 30 Jul 19 @ 4:09 pm
Do need slip mode on or off or does the plugin turn it on and off automatically??

Mensajes Mon 05 Aug 19 @ 3:01 am
In my mind you should use this with slip mode on, but the plugin doesn't turn slip mode on as this offers more options.

But I see a bug now, because it figures out if it has looped by checking if the position is smaller than it was when it last checked [looped round] so when not in slip mode you get an extra repeat in some cases. That can be fixed. (so many what if's to deal with on this plugin)
And it makes sense to has a slip_mode button in the gui.

Mensajes Mon 05 Aug 19 @ 3:16 am
Ok cool, I think once I get my presets made up this will be golden.

Mensajes Mon 05 Aug 19 @ 12:56 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)