Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Good, budget direct drive turn table recommendations?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I might go for a DVS setup, and I'm wondering what you'd recommend? The Reloop units look cool, but I've never used one.

I have no problem with a less featured table and some Dicers or a pad controller though.

Mensajes Fri 11 Oct 19 @ 2:55 pm
Used 1200s

Mensajes Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 1:36 pm

Mensajes Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 6:01 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
Used 1200s

They trade for more than when they were new in the UK

Mensajes Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 8:02 pm
If you can find Tech 1200's or 1210's, that would be your best bet but you can't go wrong with any of these:

Professional TT's
- Pioneer PLX-1000
- Reloop RP-8000
- Reloop RP-7000
- Denon VL12
- Stanton ST150
- Audio Technica AT-LP1240
- Mixars LTA
- Numark TTX (discontinued)
- Vestax PDX-2000 or PDX-3000 (discontinued)
- GEMINI PT2000 or PT2400 (discontinued)
- Epsilon DJT-1300 (discontinued)

Starter TT's (you will grow out of these and want to upgrade to pro level after a short time)
- Pioneer PLX-500
- Numark NTX1000
- Stanton T92
- Reloop RP-2000
- Audio-Technica AT-LP120
- Numark TT 250

Not TT's per say but if you can addord a pair of Rane Twelves, they will last you a long time and be the best of both worlds (turntables and midi controllers). There's also a Numark NS7 which is a combination of both.

Mensajes Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 12:33 pm
Thanks guys! I've actually found a pair of the Epsilon for 150 each!

I did check the V7s, it they are hard to find a good deal on.

In another thread here, users are having serious issues with the Twelves.

Question : if I have a deck selector (reloop neon) can I just use one TT for multiple decks?

Mensajes Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 1:34 pm
schmidi_0 wrote :
Thanks guys! I've actually found a pair of the Epsilon for 150 each!

I did check the V7s, it they are hard to find a good deal on.

In another thread here, users are having serious issues with the Twelves.

Question : if I have a deck selector (reloop neon) can I just use one TT for multiple decks?

If it's the Epsilon DJT-1300, you'll be happy with it. I've used them and they can handle everything you throw at them. I can't speak for longevity though but they should do just fine as your first set of decent TT's.

You can use a single TT and mixer. You would just have to run one deck in internal mode and use the clone deck feature (some people know it as Instant Doubles, since that's what Serato calls the feature). You mix using your turntable and have the audio go to internal mode by cloning it to the 2nd deck.

Keep in mind though that you'll have to use a mixer with a built in sound card, or use an external sound card if you have a basic mixer, like either a Serato box, the Denon DS1 box or some other.

Mensajes Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 5:59 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)