Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Program buttons to /2 or x2 like in the BPM editor

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djhathPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I am on Virtual DJ 2020 and I would like to program the custom buttons on each deck to replicate the effort of right-clicking the BPM of a track, selecting the BPM editor, and performing the x2 or /2 and have it write that to the ID3 tag of the file.

This is to combat the songs that might be 70BPM and the analyzer detects them as 140BPM or vice versa. Instead of performing three clicks, using the scripting language to program the buttons to perform the x2 or /2 with 1 click is the best workaround I can find to deal with the circumstance.

Mensajes Mon 14 Oct 19 @ 11:56 pm
djhathPRO InfinityMember since 2010
djhath wrote :
I am on Virtual DJ 2020 and I would like to program the custom buttons on each deck to replicate the effort of right-clicking the BPM of a track, selecting the BPM editor, and performing the x2 or /2 and have it write that to the ID3 tag of the file.

This is to combat the songs that might be 70BPM and the analyzer detects them as 140BPM or vice versa. Instead of performing three clicks, using the scripting language to program the buttons to perform the x2 or /2 with 1 click is the best workaround I can find to deal with the circumstance.

set_bpm 50% and set_bpm 200%

Mensajes Tue 15 Oct 19 @ 12:00 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)