Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: dropping video onto another song or video not working.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Even after selecting drop on track in options, it will not do it...

Mensajes Tue 15 Oct 19 @ 8:44 pm
with the new skin you have to use video editor

Mensajes Tue 15 Oct 19 @ 9:20 pm
wow :/

Mensajes Tue 15 Oct 19 @ 9:24 pm
burnyabad wrote :
wow :/

Yup....... They messed up a good thing once again....

Mensajes Tue 15 Oct 19 @ 11:59 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I'm actually glad I have to use the editor. I've had the drag and drop option mess me up during a gig.
I've also had the drag and drop screw up the video because it was trying to stretch the video to fit the audio.
Just my 2 cents.

Mensajes Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 12:39 am
blckjck wrote :
I'm actually glad I have to use the editor. I've had the drag and drop option mess me up during a gig.
I've also had the drag and drop screw up the video because it was trying to stretch the video to fit the audio.
Just my 2 cents.

That’s your fault then and you do realize you could of just stopped that from happening by changing the settings......

This is t the first time the team has taken away a decent option and replaced it with something that takes 80 steps to do.....

Hopefully they figure something out and soon, just my 2 cents.

Mensajes Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 5:53 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
That’s your fault then and you do realize you could of just stopped that from happening by changing the settings......

This is t the first time the team has taken away a decent option and replaced it with something that takes 80 steps to do.....

Hopefully they figure something out and soon, just my 2 cents.

The accidental drop of the video onto and audio when I was trying to load the video to the deck is entirely my fault. I get that.
I never found an option in the settings for not stretching the video to fit. I don't see one now either, but, it may have been removed with the changes.

Mensajes Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 10:18 pm
Hi , in the new update 5350 early acces the team bring back the option in certain way ,

GK

Mensajes Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 10:24 pm
bring back the option period. 10 years this has been a selling point for vdj over other brands, hell even serato does it now!!!!!!! Why in the HELL would you remove a feature like this?

Mensajes Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 4:02 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It's already back in early access

Mensajes Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 6:45 am
GKAudiO DJ wrote :
Hi , in the new update 5350 early acces the team bring back the option in certain way ,

GK

in a certain way? I assume the dev team went back to the 100% reliable drop and go method that has been in effect for 10 years and is in full effect on Serato.

Mensajes Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 2:44 pm
stevoqxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
How can I get 5350?

Mensajes Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 6:15 pm
Download it from here, or let your VDJ software update (if you have the early access option enabled).

Mensajes Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 6:42 pm
Thank you team!! All fixed on my end now!

Mensajes Fri 18 Oct 19 @ 1:28 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)