Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Mac Book Pro Running Latest vdj 2020, Screen Freezing, Counters lagging, But audio OK

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

HI, I have a Denon MCX8000 and a new Macbook Pro , 2.3 ghz Intel I5, 8gb 2133mhz LPDDR3, Intel Iris Plus 655 1536mb graphics, with a 251 flsh HDD, running VDJ 5402 with all the latest firm ware etc installed connected to a 1tb external HDD and Im having major freezing issues. Saturday night I played background music via automix for a couple of hours and all worked fine no issues, then as soon as i stated to play the first track of the night the screen started to freeze on the Mac and it continued to play up all night. it will be working fine and then the wave displays would freeze and the countdown timer would stop (only on the Mac) for a few seconds and then start again and the timer would catch back up, also if it done this whilst trying to search for a track the scroll would stop as well. The issue only occurred on the Mac though, the displays on the MCX8000 stay constant and there was no issues with the audio in any way or any loss of function, so basically if i just didn't look at the mac screen I wouldn't have noticed an issue (not an option lol).
A couple of people have suggested it could be the Sudden motion sensor on the Mac, but as its a Flash drive it dosn't have that option. also been suggested that it could have been the ambient light sensor on the mac, which was still turned on and i suppose could have made sense as when the background music was playing the house lights were on and my lights were off, as soon as the houselights go down is when my lights go on and when i had major issues (fine till then). But I really need to get this sorted before im out next on Thursday so any further input would be great.
I have done all of the suggestions for optimising my Mac for VDJ and have put a Ticket in a few days ago no but still not been answered,any further suggestions would be great.
although not sure Im pretty confident its not the Denon MCX800 as after all it worked perfectly it was VDJ that played up.

Mensajes Mon 09 Dec 19 @ 1:08 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
ambient light sensor is my best guess.

Mensajes Mon 09 Dec 19 @ 1:11 pm
Think it is the ambiant light sensor, however i have turned it of in the display settings on the macbook and its still doing the same thing when you flash a torch at it, fine with light on or in the dark, but flash a light at it and it freezes even with it turned off

Mensajes Mon 09 Dec 19 @ 2:16 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)