Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Deck selection in hid mode always flip flops

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

edtalksPRO InfinityMember since 2017
Hi guys,
Love the software, but theres something thats a headache for me every-time i use it.
Maybe im not doing this correctly so please let me know if theres a way for me to avoid it.

When connected to CDJ2000nxs or CDJ2000NXS2 i cannot assign each deck number via the player.
Every time deck one may be on deck two and the audio maybe flipped etc.
When using Traktor and Serato i can select the deck via the player and click and thats it.

Every time i open Virtual dj i have to configure the deck assignments and audio assignments even if i wire things the exct same way. if i try save a configuration it still flip flops.
ITs a headache for playing after another dj. i need the decks to be not in use before i can connect.

Is there something im missing. i understand the software well, but cannot figure this out. the other softwares make this so simple which makes me think im not missing something.
Any help or suggestions are greatly welcomed. If there is currently no way around this will there be a "fix" on the way soon?

Thank you for the help. Keep up the great work on the software!

Mensajes Sat 22 Feb 20 @ 11:17 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
2k nexus hold eject for 1500ms

2k nexus 2 there isn't a predefined mapping so use this on a custom button

invert_controllers & refresh_controller 'CDJ2000NXS2'

@HWdevs was this missed on the mk2 for a reason?

Mensajes Sun 23 Feb 20 @ 1:09 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)