Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Canon EOS Webcam Utility not recognised by Virtual DJ camera plugin

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

canon have a new utility which enables us to use DSLRs as webcams

its in beta phase and lot of different software doesnt see it. such as skype, windows webcam, OBS sees it.

In terms of VDJ currently Telly Media sees it but virtual DJ Camera currently doesn't

just wanted to give a heads up im not sure if the issue needs to be resolved on canon's end or virtual djs end, but it would be a great addition to the VDJ camera feature.

Mensajes Tue 12 May 20 @ 10:59 am
spent two hours trying to figure it out.

Mensajes Thu 31 Dec 20 @ 1:29 am
i got a strange way to make this work. open Digicamcontrol its freeware . Click on the lv button at the top , set your camera to Av. Now make the output full screen. Now in virtual dj open screen Grab show source and expand it over the digi video. turn on screen grab then click on master out and boom . I see my self on screen in real time .. The benefit I see already is that I can adjust all the settings in the digi for color and capture. I will work on a second idea. I also think my cameras has a ip out put number i might be able to link to the camera in virtual. this is how i figure things out.

Mensajes Thu 31 Dec 20 @ 3:06 am
did the update today. works fine now

Mensajes Wed 20 Jan 21 @ 7:27 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)