Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: Loop Size on the central screen of the DDJ-RZX

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi everyone,
I wanted to ask our fabulous team if it is possible to edit the xlm file of the DDJ-RZX screens to get something similar to the photos I attach. If you don't have your computer in sight and if you use full screen videos on the side screens, it would be very convenient to have a visual reference on the center screen to the bars assigned to the respective loops of the decks. I don't know if some other owner of DDJ-RZX could make this change convenient. I opened the xlm file and identified the part reserved for the small box of the loop, now I should understand how to edit this file and if it is really possible to do it. In the xlm file I have identified the part dedicated to viewing the loop, it is a single string that I think applies to both screens, I also wonder what to write to make sure that they also appear in the central screen and in the different pages in positions different. With Photoshop I edited the photos of the screens on the Virtual DJ website in the DDJ-RZX Hardware Manual. Thank you all and sorry for my bad english :-)

Mensajes Wed 24 Jun 20 @ 7:19 pm
An update of RZX screens skin is due to come in short time. We will consider to add more info on central screen when decks screens are in full screen video.
Thanks

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 5:25 pm
Thanks to you for your answer and your information.

Mensajes Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 3:11 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)