Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Crossfader disable.....

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Yes, I am one of those DJ's who hates and does not use my crossfader for any reason. That being said, I want, no, NEED to disable it. Well, when I go into options and disable the crossfader guess what, it STILL moves from left to right. I should also mention I am using a Denon X1600 4-channel midi mixer, which is a pain somewhat but it does what I like, and for a long time I had it set to when it's crossfader moved, my Virtual DJ crossfader did not follow suit. Recently I lost all of my settings and have been going through the painstaking task of getting my setup back. Well, now the crossfader moves and I want it to cease. I regularly use fader start/stop as I am not a real start/stop button pusher.
Now, don't tell me to just not touch the crossfader. Or tape it. My hands will brush it now and then and throw it out of whack. When that happens, I don't want the song being played to be affected. I know this can be done as it is just finding the right stubborn setting to get it back. I have the channel assign for each line set to thru so the crossfader should not be affecting any line.
Any thoughts out there?
Much appreciated.

Mensajes Fri 03 Jul 20 @ 10:29 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can delete the crosssfader mapping from the controller mapper.

Mensajes Sat 04 Jul 20 @ 6:54 am
You also have the choice of using a skin which does not display a crossfader, or a skin which gives you the option to remove it.

It would also be possible (with a little editing) to remove the on-screen crossfader from whichever skin you're currently using.

Mensajes Sat 04 Jul 20 @ 7:34 am
After some poking, I opened up the controller mapper page and set the controller to fader disabled. i am not sure if I had to do that before, but it worked. So, the first reply was the ticket. I have grown accustomed to this skin and it has the fader so finding another skin was not my favorite option.
Thanks bud.

Mensajes Mon 06 Jul 20 @ 1:21 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
massive wall of text all for the script
crossfader_disable

Mensajes Mon 06 Jul 20 @ 8:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)