Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Camera cuts out for a sec

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I've noticed that my camera plugin cuts out for a sec and then comes back on - see video below
I'm using b6106 64-bit windows (VDJ2021)

A few things:
- I've only seen it when it's placed as an overlay on shaders (that us what I normally use so that would be where I see it)
- It's right after the shader is changed
- It doesn't do it every time
- It seems to be only on some shaders
- I don't remember it doing it in VDJ2020 32-bit version
- The camera is a virtual one based on Chroma Cam, which is then using the laptop webcam. Normally I would then be greenscreen'ed, but I disabled that for the video below so it's easier to see

Any idea why that happens?

The example (yes it is a live cam in the middle - I'm just sitting pretty still :)

Mensajes Sun 27 Sep 20 @ 10:42 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Is it only happening with chromacam, or also when you select the camera directly?

Mensajes Sun 27 Sep 20 @ 10:46 am
Adion wrote :
Is it only happening with chromacam, or also when you select the camera directly?

Good question - I'll test that

Mensajes Sun 27 Sep 20 @ 10:47 am
Adion wrote :

It's only with Chromacam - it doesn't do it if I select the regular webcam

Another thing:
Chromacam locks the regular cam, so I have to shut down VDJ, then get Chromacam stopped properly, before the regular cam will work with VDJ. I can select the regular cam in VDJ, but it doesn't work until chromacam is shut down.
That may be expected - but I wonder if that locking can have anything to do with it?
Still strange that it only happens with some shaders...

Mensajes Sun 27 Sep 20 @ 10:54 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)