Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Remove a song out of the deck after it finished

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello guys!,
I use virtual DJ for my radio-show. I use vinyl and mp3
My question is:

Is it possible to change a setting that’s create a way so: you can tell by looking at THE DECK that the song already has played? of can you make it remove the song of the deck after its finished?

Because: wen a song is playing, you can see on the specific deck that the part of the song that already has been played is a bid darker compared the part of the song what is left.
But when the song is finished, the deck turns the song back to the start and the 'wave' lights up again. So, you cannot tell if the song has been played already.

I know that if you check you playlist, you can see if a song is played already and I also know you can make a played song automatically remove out of the sidelist but that's not what I mean.
I also understand that as a DJ you should know which song I have already played. but sometimes I play 'vinyl' for like an hour. So, if I check VDJ like after an hour, sometimes I cannot remember if I played that song already, which is still loaded in the deck.

Mensajes Thu 03 Dec 20 @ 3:06 pm
create a custom button with following command and click it once.
repeat_start "unloadme" 100ms & deck 1 songpos_remain 150ms ? unload : deck 2 songpos_remain 150ms ? unload : nothing

Mensajes Thu 03 Dec 20 @ 10:47 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Yes but it is enable once for all and only 2 decks and cuts 150ms

This one is switchable on/off with button light and working with any number of decks and is waiting for the track to really ends and allow automix in none (back-to-back) mode to work even in automix_dualdeck mode :

repeat_start unloadme ? on & repeat_stop unloadme : repeat_start unloadme 500ms -1 & deck all & songpos_remain 500ms ? set finished 1 : var finished 1 ? not play ? unload & set finished 0 : :

Mensajes Fri 04 Dec 20 @ 12:28 am
Thanks guys,
it works.
i used the second code:
repeat_start unloadme ? on & repeat_stop unloadme : repeat_start unloadme 500ms -1 & deck all & songpos_remain 500ms ? set finished 1 : var finished 1 ? not play ? unload & set finished 0 : :
and now the song wil be removed immediately. Thanks!

Mensajes Fri 04 Dec 20 @ 6:23 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)