Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Virtual Folder Backup

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

What I've done is put my entire collection on Dropbox so my computers are always up to date with the same folder structure. I also set up VDJ virtual folders structure in there so whenever I make any virtual folder or a Playlist on the main laptop it shows up on the backup. So far so good.

The issue I'm having is missing links on the backup laptop when it comes to virtual folders. If I create a virtual folder on Laptop A and drop songs in, it shows up on Laptop B just fine, but the files are not really there as if I right click the first option is "Locate Missing File".

Let's say I have a file in folder DANCE and create a virtual folder DANCE-VF. I put a song from DANCE to DANCE-VF. On Laptop A it's just fine since I created it there, however on Laptop B if I try to load the file it won't work as it's having a issue locating the file. What I have to do is to click (just click) on the folder DANCE in laptop B and now it will work when i'm in the virtual folder DANCE-VF in Laptop B.

Hope this makes sense. It's not the biggest deal in the world but do want to figure out how to make it where I don't have to worry about missing links in the backup laptop B. This way any time I get a new laptop and sign in to my account everything is exactly there and I don't have to click every single folder and subfolder.

Mensajes Fri 28 May 21 @ 9:34 pm
Are the actual music on laptop B on the laptop itself, or at least on same path as on laptop A
And is the search database also synced, or just the folders..

Laptop B needs to know about the songs,. and path to the songs must be a place where laptop B finds the song.. You can right-click any of the songs in the Virutal Folder, on laptop B to see where VDJ expects the song to be

Mensajes Sat 29 May 21 @ 11:23 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)