Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Beatsource Not working. Can't log in.
I have an account with Beatsource and it keeps saying Login Failed but I click on Log in and It says i'm logged in. Please help

Mensajes Tue 08 Jun 21 @ 3:31 am
Try explicitly log out (right-click the Beatsource folder), then log back in

Mensajes Tue 08 Jun 21 @ 11:01 am
its still not working. I keep getting the same login failed. It said the plug-in failed. And it re-downloaded it.

Mensajes Tue 08 Jun 21 @ 2:42 pm
There have been some major internet problems - it was in the news today. Maybe the problem was with Beatport. Did you try accessing the site directly (not via VDJ)?

Mensajes Tue 08 Jun 21 @ 4:36 pm
Yes, I did. I can access it in the browser. I have been trying for the last 3 days via Virtual DJ. Here is my computer specs. I really want the service. But I can't get it to work. SUCKS>

Mensajes Tue 08 Jun 21 @ 5:19 pm
I can get Beatsource on DJAPP on MAC>

Mensajes Tue 08 Jun 21 @ 5:27 pm
try delete the cache....

in /documents/virtualdj/cache/beatsource

Mensajes Tue 08 Jun 21 @ 6:28 pm
still not working .. This sucks... Still saying Log in Fail.

Mensajes Thu 10 Jun 21 @ 2:08 am
DjcheftPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I can't login on beatsource or beatport via VDJ 2021. Any Idea of what can be the reason?
Thank you.

Mensajes Fri 19 Nov 21 @ 12:32 am
Beatport too cant login.....throwing error 'Login Failed 77'
Yosemite, Pro Infinity, cleared cache....both browser and under documents

Mensajes Sat 05 Feb 22 @ 7:56 pm
DJ Timo31 wrote :
Beatport too cant login.....throwing error 'Login Failed 77'
Yosemite, Pro Infinity, cleared cache....both browser and under documents

Beatport works fine here - I just tested it (although on Windows)

Mensajes Sun 06 Feb 22 @ 12:45 pm
Well still not logging in....changed browsers.....all browsers return the OP's post of 'You are now logged in
You can close this window now'.........Virtual DJ still throwing error 'Login Failed 77'

Mensajes Mon 07 Feb 22 @ 8:55 am
DJ Timo31 wrote :
Well still not logging in....changed browsers.....all browsers return the OP's post of 'You are now logged in
You can close this window now'.........Virtual DJ still throwing error 'Login Failed 77'

Still working fine here
I even tried signing out and signing back in again, and loading a track I've never played before:

Mensajes Mon 07 Feb 22 @ 10:02 am
Seems it is an older Mac-OSX issue...OP is on El Capitan and I am on Yosemite 10.10....not sure what OS DJCheft is using...... and mind you my tidal hifi plus and deezer are logged in vdj and working as should...Only Beatport (link Pro) throwing error ' login failed 77'

Edit: Created a free beatsource account, it too, throws error "login failed 77"...I am suspecting a Mac-OSX issue.....
as checking a different post ADION advised an OP with a similar issue to update the Beatport plugin...though he was on Windows......unfortunately not sure how to do this on mac...under plugins are Beatport files labelled 1-5
like this 'beatport5_vdj.bundle', and 5 is the latest showing date modified 'dec 31 2021'..........I am suspecting an outdated plugin....but how to update?....also think it should come with general updates as I haven't run into this with tidal nor Deezer......i am running build b6800

Mensajes Tue 08 Feb 22 @ 9:48 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
macOS X 10.10 might indeed be too old for the beatport/beatsource plugin.

Mensajes Wed 09 Feb 22 @ 4:36 am
IOS 10.15.4 MacBook Pro 2015 Clearer Cache on Computer, and VDJ.

Beatsourse link Not work "It says i'm log in, but fails in Virtual Dj" What is the Problem. Deezer works fine. Beatport link works fine. Beatsource not working.

Is this Virtual DJ Problem. Or Beatsource's problem, or IOS. Really need help here as work is Progressing. please give me a solution that works on a MacBook Pro laptop.

Mensajes Sat 26 Feb 22 @ 2:35 pm
DjMatthew617 wrote :
still not working .. This sucks... Still saying Log in Fail.

Same here can not use with VJ on MACBOOK PRO. this SUCKS!

Mensajes Sat 26 Feb 22 @ 2:49 pm
Any solution on Login Failed 77 for Beatsource?

Mensajes Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 9:37 pm

Mensajes Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 10:25 pm
I just ran into a very similar Beatsource error "login failed expired license". and was finally able to get it working. I am using Windows but it may still help IOS users.

I shutdown VDJ, then I deleted any file that was in the "beatport" folder that was in a serato/streaming/ folder (yes, this is what made the difference. I had installed the free serato program before.)
plus I deleted the folder /documents/virtualdj/cache/beatport/ and /beatsource/ folder and the dll file called beatport*** in /documents/virtualdj/plugins64/ as was stated in an earlier post.

Then I started VDJ, made sure I was logged into the program, clicked on the "Beatsource Link" folder in the music sources window. The window will say click here to download plugin. Then click to login.

Hopefully this will help anyone else that runs into this problem.

Mensajes Sun 24 Apr 22 @ 8:43 am