Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Akiyama Quattro - controller - combined with 2 turntables
Hi everybody,

Recently I recieved a second-hand Akiyama Quattro -controller. I was interessted in this controller because I think I can use it combined with 2 turntables.
But, I think, I'm missing something.
I connected everything, but I can not get the sound of my turntables througt the controller.
Does anyone have a golden tip for me?

Thanks a lot!

Mensajes Mon 22 Nov 21 @ 2:00 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you post a screenshot of VDJ Audio setup ?

Do u want to use DVS (timecode) or route normal audio vinyl ?

Mensajes Tue 23 Nov 21 @ 7:14 am
djdad wrote :
Can you post a screenshot of VDJ Audio setup ?

Do u want to use DVS (timecode) or route normal audio vinyl ?

Thank you for the assistance djdad. I'm a total newbee in all of this. I think , that I want to use DVS? Or isn't that the best option?
I connected my turntables on the controller via the 'line-in' connections and used the Virtual DJ LE which came with the controller.
In the configuration of VirtualDJ I tried different options but all with no succes. The input option 'Line in's' don't seem to appear. I can use the 4 decks but I can not send the signal of the turntables through deck 3 and 4. Hope this all makes a little sense to you :-) I'll try to make some screenshots later this week.

Mensajes Wed 24 Nov 21 @ 8:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You will not be able to use Line Ins or Timecode (DVS) inputs with the Limited Edition.
I would suggest to try the latest VirtualDJ 2021 from https://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html see if it works (during the demo period) , then purchase a Pro license

Mensajes Thu 25 Nov 21 @ 12:32 pm
but here I can actually choose the 'line in' option.

Mensajes Mon 29 Nov 21 @ 7:03 pm