Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: For people that have a gig this weekend (12th)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Wouldn't it be great if the new version was out before then, so then you could impress your crowd even more... !!!

CHEERZ =)

Mensajes Mon 07 May 01 @ 3:01 am
Yep - would be great (

Mensajes Mon 07 May 01 @ 8:43 pm
Cool, I just discovered that if you type the "smaller than" sign followed by a minus this forum disregards whatever you type after that..... 8-((

I was saying that it would definitely be cool to have the new version.

I have a gig on the 12th also, it will definitely be AtomixMP3 anyhow, but it would give that extra sparkle to show off the new version (people have seen the current one before).

Keep 'm coming (those beats)....

DJ Corpse

Mensajes Mon 07 May 01 @ 8:46 pm
Just a question out of pure curisosity: You would take a brand new piece of software to a gig this weekend? You would not worry about stability, conflicts, et al?

Mensajes Mon 07 May 01 @ 9:20 pm
Well if it came out Friday afternoon (or anytime Friday) I would get all that night and all Saturday morning to test it out, I think we can all tell from the time the Atomix team have taken, it will be 100% stable!!

CHEERZ =)

Mensajes Tue 08 May 01 @ 4:10 am
Same here M8, I would test it till I drop.

I've got a special SMS alert configured to be sent to my mobile when that long-awaited mail from Atomix arrives.....;-)

However so far I haven't seen many mails yet.... :-(

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

Mensajes Wed 09 May 01 @ 10:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)