Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: I'll buy atomix if...please give your ideas two.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

In a next upgrade, the soft allows to make many playlists
like one for techno, one for hard-tek, one for hard-trance, one for piano sonate of bethoven at la playa etc...
please dunnot buy everithing u find make sure u're sure that u buy something u were LOOKING FOR!! consumption society si bullcrap (two...).

Mensajes Fri 29 Jun 01 @ 1:55 pm
Hmmm....(I will not react to the insults being exchanged).

I personally use the comment field to differentiate between music genres. You can easily sort them (by clicking on the corresponding column).

If you sort on BPM first, and then on "comment" you'll end up with a list sorted by genre, and within each genre by BPM.

If you need anything more you're a demanding person ;-)

I don't like "playlists" as such in general, since deejaying is a dynamic activity. Not two crowds are identical and they react differently to the songs being played.
Playing the same tracks in the same order, over and over again, will not be appreciated for a long time.

DJ Corpse

Mensajes Sat 30 Jun 01 @ 2:39 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Absolutely. At my beginnings, I made playlists. But the probleme with playlists is that you want to play your playlists and so you don't pay attention to the public. Ok it's a security, but now I don't make any playlist any more. I choose a music to begin the party, and after I try to feel the public and play the music they want. The results are really better !

Good mix,

- Dams -

Mensajes Sat 30 Jun 01 @ 6:34 pm
There's a really simple answer to this - put all your music into subfolders of your main music folder, one for trance, one for house etc etc - then set the main music folder as the favourite.

That way, when you open atomix, you will have a nice list of subfolders by genre on the left hand side - simple.:)

(that's if I'm not simple, and failed to get the jist of the opening message......lol)

Mensajes Sat 30 Jun 01 @ 9:33 pm
PS - what I also do is keep each folder below 650MB, and when it gets full, start a new one - trance 2.. etc - that way I can backup those folders to CD for security, to save disk space, or in my case, to play them on my laptop at gigs (which only has a small hard drive)

Mensajes Sat 30 Jun 01 @ 9:35 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
I have removed the insult and first i would thanks Cuben6124556 (what a nick man !) for this topic! It is a good idea and for us it is a way to pay attention to your IDEAS!

Then, you can already save more than one playlist just use the playlist editor and use the export feature :)

If you hane any other idea use this topic or (better sorry man) the Wishlist forum

Mensajes Sun 01 Jul 01 @ 1:05 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)