Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: POLL: "What other DJ/mixing software do you use?" - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

In atomix, automix doesn't function very well,and I use atomix like a two cd player with pitch, effects, WAVE DISPLAY ,and all the other stuff hich it have this fantastic program!

Mensajes Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 11:06 am
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
Atomix 2.0 is definitly a nice progrie. But indeed a more professional look would be nice!

Mensajes Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 11:21 am
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
What do you think is a more prof. look??, i just downloaded the silver skin and i think it look proffesionel.

I think you have to make the software as simple possible (i mean not a zillion buttons).

but anyway, the skins make all the difference i think that the basic layout fo atomix is almost the best there is.
(the best for me is the one off Pro digital)

Grtz SalVa

Mensajes Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 4:39 pm
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hey guys

Dont forget the silver skin and many of the recent skins have been developed for 2.1 ...I agree it is a superb skin and hopefully as the team has stated you will all have 2.1 and have loads of new skins you can use later this week !!!

Saying that there are some excellent skins for 2.0 still there

Just use the one that suits you !!!

Cheer all

STU

Mensajes Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 4:59 pm
P2k2Home userMember since 2002
Hey:

This is for the uninformed. The name of the application is Atomix not Automix. And for those of you who think the application is "toyish", or just for automated mixing, I have to say you have a very narrow view of the program and what it's capable of.

Mensajes Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 10:41 pm
They think it is toyish because of the default skin !

When the hell are they going to get rid of it (no offence team) ... Now I can see why people would think it's very unproffesional !!!! I am sure people would feel differently if they had a professional-looking skin like Jims !!! As they say ... It takes 10 seconds to create a first impression and 10 months to try to change it :-)

Mensajes Wed 20 Mar 02 @ 12:51 am
And one more thing .... Just because something is easy to use doesn't mean it's a toy - You can have something that is powerful AND easy to use !!!!

Mensajes Wed 20 Mar 02 @ 2:19 am
MikeyHome userMember since 2001
trip is soo correct. sorry, but i hope the default skin has changed drastically in 2.1

Mensajes Thu 21 Mar 02 @ 11:49 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)