Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Dancing ......... ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey ... !!

I was hammered @ this club last night ... I realized that I just CANNOT dance ?!?! But guys can't anyway ??! Is there anyone here who acutally know how to shake their bootie on the dancefloor ?!?!? Maybe you can share a few pointers ?!

Thanks !!!!!!!!

Mensajes Fri 10 May 02 @ 6:07 am
Sorry .. I forgot to apologize since it's a really weird topic 8)

Mensajes Fri 10 May 02 @ 6:19 am
it's cool dude... half the questions on here are weird anyways.

as scary as it is.. yes i can dance. i don't dance to crappy top 40's music tho.. that's disgusting, nor do i grind.

it took me about 2 years to be able to dance well to house music.. it's much different than normal shitty music you hear at most clubs.. it actually takes a sense of rhythm and some skill, not to mention some ingenuity. i've been doin' it for about 6 years now. too bad the club scene in Cleveland sux my left nut.

phatty720
dave

Mensajes Fri 10 May 02 @ 6:50 am
RedEyzHome userMember since 2003
It all comes from within you.

Once you find your chi on the dance floor [whether it be in your bedroom, at a club or at a party] and you take the time to teach yourself the kinds of 'moves' you want to do, you'll be unstoppable. =)

Mensajes Fri 10 May 02 @ 10:31 am
One pAkHome userMember since 2002
HERE ARE DJ ONE PAKS QUICK GUIDE TO DANCING, LESSON 101 : (TO TRANCE MUSIC)
1. BOUNCE UP AND DOWN WITH YOUR KNEES TO THE BEAT.
2. CONTINUE BOUNCING UP AND DOWN AND STEP SIDE TO SIDE WITH YOUR LEGS, WHILE BOUNCING UP AND DOWN.
3. MOVE YOUR ARMS, EITHER UP AND DOWN OR SIDE TO SIDE, OR EVEN CLAP EM IF U WANT... BUT JUST MOVE IT WITH THE RHYTHM OF YOUR MOVEMENTS.
4. NOW YOUR READY TO MOVE YOUR HEAD UP AND DOWN. CONTINUE WITH STEPS 1, 2, AND 3... AND NOW MOVE YOUR HEAD UP AND DOWN TO THE BEAT.
5. CONTINUE WITH LESSON 1-4, AND PROCEED TO MOVE YOUR HIPS , EITHER SIDE TO SIDE OR BACK AND FORTH.
6. THRUST YOUR BODY BACK TO FORTH , WHILE DOING STEPS 1-5 , THIS MOVE SHOULD ALLOW YOUR HEAD TO BOUNCE UP AND DOWN- WITH THE BEAT.
WOW DONT YOU LOOK LIKE A PROFESSIONAL CLUB SUPER DANCER..!!
YOU HAVE TO CHANGE IT UP , UP AROUND AND DO DIFFERENT MOVES, NOT JUST STEP SIDE TO SIDE, STEP BACK TO FORWARD, MIX STEPS 1-6 AROUND...
NEXT LESSON, HOW TO RAVE.!!
DO THIS AND LOOK AT YOUR SELF IN THE MIRROR, GO TO CLUBS AND DANCE AND LOOK AT OTHER DANCERS.

.......... DJ ONE PAK :)

Mensajes Fri 10 May 02 @ 3:35 pm
hahahaha

Mensajes Fri 10 May 02 @ 8:27 pm
have done podium dancing in the clubscene for two years now,best advise i can give is just to let the music take control,and dont give a shit about what other clubbers think of you,its likely most of them are just as mad with it as you are, just enjoy

Mensajes Fri 10 May 02 @ 10:14 pm
I totally see what you are saying about having a good time and not worrying about the others. Except I can't help but feel a little self-concious when I am with my girlie of the dancefloor. Getting hammered (tommy knows something about that) makes you really happy or can make you really depressed. When you're tanked and your girlfiend starts making fun of you .... that doesn't go well together.

Anyway guys thanks for the tips ... anymore would be greatly appreciated. Keep em' coming. Time to go out and buy an instructional video.

Mensajes Sat 11 May 02 @ 1:13 am
Who cares? Just dance like noone's looking.

Mensajes Sat 11 May 02 @ 2:28 am
I dance like a crazy wakkt brotha!!

Sometimes, like, the whole dance floor is basically standing around watching me!! Especially if it's RnB. I find with that stuff, since it's slower & more rythmic, I have time to fit more funky moves in.

But what one pak sed is right on... just start with a really simple bop. remember, ppl are not watching you, they are focussed on themselves and their friends (and me!!)

the main thing is to feel what the music is doing. imagine if the music took the form of a dude who was a good dancer and he was really into it.... the beats would be his moves... how would he move?? watch what he does and feel the music.

I imagine that each beat is "hitting" my body, like the music is in control of me.

to practice in u'r bedroom is a good idea, and really fun!

Mensajes Sat 11 May 02 @ 9:28 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)