Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: How do you create a version of a 1024 ... to a 800 x 600 ?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Do you just change the main dimensions and subtract 224 from every number ?

Mensajes Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 4:11 am
no you can't do it like that. you have to get the ratio, then just use that ratio. by the way, i'm halfway done with converting jn silver to 800x600 possible it might be done tonight. but who knows, maybe atomix won't post this one either like they aren't posting the tascam. i sure hope they do

Mensajes Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 5:24 am
I don't know wth is going on with the delay team not posting skins promtly?

Mensajes Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 5:26 am
i don't know either. well right now i'm cool, but if they don't post the tascam by tomorrow night then fuk it. i'll be makin' 800x600 versions but it looks like it'll just be for myself. maybe janosch has some insight into this one. i still don't see the skin by grimm

Mensajes Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 5:38 am
well i don't know either. Have you contact to skins@atomixmp3.com and ask for it?

greetz,
Janosch

Mensajes Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 7:08 am
actually no janosch, i didn't. don't know why the heck i didn't think of that one. i'm gonna do that. i'm almost done now with the 800x600 version of jn silver by jim nordic. i'm certainly not gonna go thru all this trouble for nothin'

phatty720

Mensajes Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 7:30 am
Thanks Phatty720...

I haven't had the opportunity to work on skins lately... For this I apologize. But I'm glad to see that in my absence, Phatty720 has picked up the loose ball. Let me know if you have any questions...!

- Jim

Mensajes Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 7:46 am
FYI: Grimm's skin is published now and I think it looks very promising :)

Mensajes Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 9:37 am
yeah grimm's does look pretty cool. i dig it. it looks very "gif"ish but not in a bad way. it's a real clean lookin' skin i think. it is pretty f'in big tho

phatty720

Mensajes Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 10:38 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)