Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: 800x600 skins for 2.1?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

are there any 2.1 skins that work in 800x600 skins and that have the that have the preview feature ???

my old 14'' broke, and i got a gig tommorow. So i borrowed my cousins 14'' that goes only upto 800x600. I need my preview and 2.1 features :( :(

HELP!!!

Mensajes Fri 31 May 02 @ 7:06 am
there's a bunch of them. go to addons, skins, click on "show all submissions"

Mensajes Fri 31 May 02 @ 7:14 am
oh yeah, if you want my new skin which isn't posted yet email me at phat_air@hotmail.com all i have left is the cue buttons and the clocks, and beat counters if i decide to put them on. all the rest is done. it's 800x600

Mensajes Fri 31 May 02 @ 7:15 am
yeah..there are alot of them there, but none witha preview bar...

but ill email..
thanks!

Mensajes Fri 31 May 02 @ 7:39 am

Mensajes Fri 31 May 02 @ 12:43 pm
thanks. yeah, i wasnt going to view all :(
silly me..

Mensajes Fri 31 May 02 @ 3:52 pm
actually i resized it, he just changed some colors. but it's all good

Mensajes Fri 31 May 02 @ 6:39 pm
how do add atomix skins to the required directory
]

Mensajes Fri 31 May 02 @ 7:29 pm
I definately find the tthe silver trip edition excellant for 800x600. but, another problem! ic ant seent o find a 800x600 that has a "Match Level" or "Match gain" button. when mp3s are inconsistant in volume its hard to match it nicely :(

Mensajes Fri 31 May 02 @ 8:13 pm
@ Jevon: read the FAQ (at the top of the forum-list)

@Anon: there's one in the making... but it seems I won't be done for some time.. I just can't find the time to skin even though I really want to finish my skin...
There are a few test-renders and technical skin-testing at ftp://atomix-skin-project@2tall.no-ip.info but as I said it won't be ready any time soon, it will however be available in a variety of resolutions as soon as I think the 3D-modeling is done :o)

Mensajes Sun 02 Jun 02 @ 3:04 pm
match gain is actually present in my skin even tho there isn't a button for it. i think actually a lot of skins have this feature. for mine "bassik 2.1" if you put on a new song and you want to match the gain to the other... simply right click once on the gain knob, if the gains are different, you will see the knob move to the matching level.

for skinners who haven't realized it (i just did about a week ago) to make it to that... put in rightclick="auto" to have that feature.

phatty720
dave

Mensajes Sun 02 Jun 02 @ 6:55 pm
Hehehe.. I've known about the auto/smart-functions available but yet I have 4 extremely ugly buttons to match gain & level..
Me'sa so stoopid :o)

I'll keep those buttons for now but my next creation (if there will be a next one) will have less buttons and more functionality on each :o)

Mensajes Mon 03 Jun 02 @ 10:11 am
[PS]
I actually reduced the number of sync-buttons to remove those who were unnecessary.. and while I was at it I've started to make new Stop- and Cue-buttons as I can't seem to make them look good with all the little text-shaped "glass"-thingies...
The url is still the same for anyone interested..
[/PS]

Mensajes Mon 10 Jun 02 @ 8:21 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)