Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: Change Denon 1800F skin, please, help me !

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

MakcHome userMember since 2002
Hello All !

I love Denon skin very much, but I would like to make changes.

The level (GAIN) doesn`t show in a digital, as for example in others skins (CoolPlayer...).

How I can make changes, that the level (GAIN) showed in a digital ???

I looked xml-file, but it has not given any results..

Best regards,
DJ Makc.

Mensajes Sat 15 Jun 02 @ 7:08 pm
Hi,
wait a few days. I make a update of the skin with digital bpm.

greetz,
Janosch

Mensajes Sun 16 Jun 02 @ 4:31 am
we gladly make accommodations at the request of other users, as janosch just said he would. i do most of my work at the request of others, but i too used to be at the level you are not knowing how the hell to make changes.

to do something as you are requesting. actually, what the f am i saying? i just looked. my version of it has it. make sure when on the skins page you hit the "show all submissions" link. then look for "denon 1800F mod (800x600)" and the author "phatty720" it has what you want.

phatty720
dave

Mensajes Sun 16 Jun 02 @ 5:51 am
Hey phatty your version of the denono 1800 rocks. Its the one i use. The change that i made though was added a sync level to the skin, and placed them beside the crossfader. But hey i was wondering if there is anyway of changing the coor to black. I was trying to make myself a black 1800, with a pic, but its too much work for me. I have the bitmap done but i don't think i'd be able to handle the xml. Anyways keep up the good work

Mensajes Tue 25 Jun 02 @ 9:34 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)