Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Master tempo???

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

majikPRO InfinityMember since 2005

I'm trying to use my cdj 1000's and time coded cd's when I turn on the master tempo on my decks I'm getting a terrible clicking sound. Is this normal or can it be fixed?

Majik

Mensajes Mon 24 Oct 05 @ 6:38 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
don't use the master tempo on your decks with tccd.

Mensajes Mon 24 Oct 05 @ 7:10 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Don't use the master tempo on cdj1000 as you destroy the timecode signal with it

Mensajes Mon 24 Oct 05 @ 7:19 pm
does vdj have master tempo on the program?

Mensajes Mon 24 Oct 05 @ 9:36 pm
yes, some skins have a button "master tempo" or you can create a shortcut keyboard with the function "master_tempo()"

Mensajes Mon 24 Oct 05 @ 9:44 pm
can you please tell me how to do this.

I would like to yuo use the pitch control on my cd deck and the master tempo on the program

Mensajes Mon 24 Oct 05 @ 9:47 pm
Don't use any feature on your CDJ that alters the sound of your time code signal. That includes master tempo and any sound effects. You'll probably also get less than stellar performance when using features like loops. Luckily most of the CDJ features are available natively in CDJ.

Mensajes Mon 24 Oct 05 @ 10:24 pm
so for the shortcut keyboad, go to the settings of virtualdj, then "shortcut keyboard" then press "Add" then go to the subfolder "system" then select "master_tempo" on the right side then move your mouse on the "key" place just above and press a key on the keyboard. Press "ok" to finish

Mensajes Mon 24 Oct 05 @ 10:24 pm
I don't think VDJ's master tempo works with TCV or TCCD's (Atleast it didn't when I last tried months back) - I expect this is to stop it from spoiling the quality of the scratch sound (Which would sound artificial/digital with master tempo on.)

Once the algorithm/sound quality of master tempo has been improved, it would be great if VDJ had an option to detect scratching (With user configurable sensitivity) so that master tempo (When switched on) is automatically disabled temporarily while scratching.

Mensajes Tue 25 Oct 05 @ 3:27 pm
@jpboggis:is this going to be implemented? where the software knows when you're scratching and temporarily disables the master tempo

Mensajes Tue 26 May 15 @ 9:04 pm
You're kidding right, 10 years between posts!!!

Mensajes Wed 27 May 15 @ 1:09 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008

There is Smart mode that can switch between relative and absolute. Scratching sounds fine to me.

Mensajes Wed 27 May 15 @ 11:07 am
Locked by AMAHM

Mensajes Wed 27 May 15 @ 11:23 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)