Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: protection error 48!!! - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

xp's firewall is definately turned off, I've checked it numerous times and I actually uninstalled zone alarm at one point and tried reinstalling VDJ like that but the same problems occured

its looking like a reformat of my hardrive is the only way forward :(

Mensajes Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 11:27 pm
u only need to get vdj online again..

but how.. hmmm
it's the zone alarm that is the problem, but u uninstalled...
so... reinstall zone alarm, remove all "blocking of programs" and try again.. and give access to vdj this time

also, a reinstall of zone alarm might turn it back to default

Mensajes Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 11:53 pm
I tried that too but got no where - I've uninstalled zone alarm again ready for any more suggestions...

thanks for the replies so far - it is much appreciated!

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 9:47 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
run regedit and delete anything you can find in regards to VDJ

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 11:20 am
well I just ran reg edit and deleted any files associated with zone alarm, the hercules console and VDJ - Finally my computer connected and as far as I can work out I am now fully registered! horay :)

thanks 4 the help everyone

moderators if this info is considered a security risk please go ahead and delete / moderate this post!

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 12:37 pm
good to see it worked ;) and u finaly got VDJ up and running...

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 1:20 pm
why cant support put up a page for registered user with the info to fix these basic error reports.....

they already payed for the program, why so much effort with e-service ??

Mensajes Thu 26 Aug 04 @ 5:22 pm
I'm also having the error 48 after going from the Hercules Version to Full version.... I deleted all the files and registry info related to vdj and hdj, no effect :\

contact e-service...we'll see

Mensajes Thu 26 Aug 04 @ 6:30 pm
I did get reply from e-service.
I wasnt running a firewall during first start, but vdj still gave me error 48. When I placed my pc as a DMZ in my router it worked like a charm. So what happens is that somehow during first start a port needs to be forwarded.... I dont know which one ..yet

So if you have VDJ and get this error, make sure you have full unrestricted in- and outgoing internet, so no NAT etc !

Mensajes Thu 26 Aug 04 @ 6:55 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)