Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ 4.1 Headphone and Looping problems

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Jut installed 4.1 and I cant get the headphoes to work to cue in music at all and my settings are set up the same as before in 4.0 where it still works fine
also my looping does not work the same when using the mkii console for example when i it button 1 i should hear a loop on a 1beat but nothing happpens and when i hit button 2 i should hear a loop on a two beat but what happens on button two it loops to whatever the last loop used 1/2 to 16...help!
again 4.0 works fine

Mensajes Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 5:13 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Mensajes Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 5:16 pm
thanks! the headphones work now any ideas on the looping issue???

Mensajes Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 5:24 pm
Nah, but Im sure someone will get back to you on the looping issue, If i run into an answer I'll be back

Mensajes Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 5:26 pm
still havin the looping issue on MKII and 4.1 any takers??? again the MKII buttons for looping dont work the right way see my first post above

Mensajes Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 3:12 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
u up graded to 4.1r2?

and try using the console mapper by Dj Cel
that should fix ur loop problem :)

Mensajes Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 12:37 pm
well i downloaded v4.1r2 still have the looping problem but i can seem to find Hercules MK2 DJC Mapper for v4.1 is it out there and WHERE do I get it???

Mensajes Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 5:45 pm
Sill have the looping issue when will mapper for 4.1 be avail and where do i get it?? Help

Mensajes Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 1:21 am
Have You tried the Download/Plugins/External Tools section?

Mensajes Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 1:37 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)