Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: What equipment do i need to sart DJing? - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

PurseHome userMember since 2006
Hey i want to become a DJ and i want to know what equiptment i need. Please help me out
-Purse

Mensajes Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 10:26 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
do you wana be a digital dj and use virtual dj ?

or do you want to be a vinyl dj only?

or do you want to do both?

Mensajes Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 10:27 pm
PurseHome userMember since 2006
well i want to DJ at parties so what would be best?

Mensajes Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 10:40 pm

Mensajes Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 10:51 pm
the dj console comes with vdj home

if u wanted to take your mix furhter you could upgrade at a reduced cost

then you could have features such as

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/timecode/

if you bought decks and the timecode vinyl

Mensajes Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 10:53 pm
hello i just descover night club one year ago and i love mix that you find their. i ask santa claus to bring me a dj equipment but i don't know exactly what i should buy
is it better to start with only something on the computer or is it obligatory to have physical equiment?
digital dj is i think the best for me

Mensajes Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 7:03 pm
i started with mk2 then upgraded and moved out through the other product ranges

Mensajes Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 7:32 pm
what is MK2? i m a beginner in mixing

Mensajes Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 10:04 pm

Mensajes Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 10:06 pm
ok I found out what is an MK2.
i want to mix from original music so making mix from mix is it still good to have an MK2?

Mensajes Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 10:08 pm
yes u can use vinyl and mp3 to mix

but ul need virtual pro

Mensajes Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 10:19 pm
Hi. I want to start djing in a club that had there own speakers. Can you tell me what I will need, and what i should do to learn?

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 12 @ 12:48 am
hi i want to start djing , in clubs or whatever comes along the way , and eventualy make my music someday. my question was , seens i want to be a digital dj , what cdj's are better for me to start out with. any coment will b helpful thank you.

Mensajes Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 6:45 pm
Why did you post in 'mix lessons' if you're asking about equipment?

And also posting on the end of a six year old thread....

Anyway, if you're planning on using computer software (I guess that's what you mean by "digital DJ") then you don't need CDJs.

They're primarily CD players, they're very expensive and they've overkill if you're using software.

What's your budget?

Mensajes Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 9:35 am
hello eveyone , i have a quastion abaot DJ-ing , first of all : I started to mix a songs abaot 7 days ago , and i have some idiea's that can be used as a mix .
I have a Virtual DJ 7 Home free on my PC , and that thing working normaly , but lets get back to deal ....
how can i make a mix to my favarete club SalentoDiscoPub , using the Virtual DJ 7 and music traks from my playlist , that you can find on :

http://vk.com/id175742728

PS: i;m a beginer in a club mixing .

Regrats , mark .

Mensajes Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 3:16 pm
ZablarPRO InfinityMember since 2011

Mensajes Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 5:06 pm
many regrats lad , i will keap this link in the favoret's bar . tnx .

Mensajes Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 4:34 am
Look what ever equipment you want to start with you can get here [LINK REMOVED]...

[Advertising is not permitted on the VirtualDJ forums. Please read the forum rules]

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 12 @ 8:21 am
I'm starting a part-time DJ and light show business, any tips would be great. I used to do this back in High School, with VICA, but it seems like a lot has changed since then.

Mensajes Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 4:28 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
It´s up to you how much money you want to spend on the hardware. Hercules DJConsole MK4 is a reliable and low-priced controller with VDJ LE and a build-In sound card. The AA VMS2 is the next step. The controller has a analoge Mixer/ XLR outs/ Booth out/ Mic In/ icludes a very good and powerful sound card and you can choose if you want to play digital tracks via USB from a hard disc or switch to external inputs like CDJ`s.The VMS comes also with VDJ LE. Both are 2 Deck Controllers. The AA VMS 4.1 is a very good 4 Deck Controller.....

Mensajes Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 2:27 pm
91%