Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Autoplay Playlist

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hello!
i´m new here and i wanted to ask you if it is possible to play a playlist with automix without to drag each song on the player! for example i have a playlist of 20 songs and all songs should be played (and mixed) automaticly!
thanx for your help and sorry for my bad english!!
faxe

Mensajes Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 9:05 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes a playlist file will atomaticaly load up all the songs and you can choose automix mode

Mensajes Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 11:04 pm
IS IT POSSIBLE TO TO CUT YOUR MIX INTO SINGLE TRACKS NOT A 50 MINUTES 1 TRACK MIX .WHILE RECORDING YOUR MIXES .THERE IS THIS AUTO CUT FUNCTION ,WHAT IS IT FOR

Mensajes Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 11:28 am
First of all, stop shouting (typing messages in caps is seen as shouting in emails, conference chat and message boards).

If recording your mix to the computer, there is the option to split into multiple files in the recording process (you will need to mix using the crossfader, rather than the channel faders - as you move it across, it stores it in a new track - don't move it far enough and it won't register as a new track - move it at the wrong time and you end up with one song recorded as 30 tracks. Unfortunately, it's labelled as "Track01", "Track02", etc - might have to play it to label it properly.

Recording on a CD, you need to use .bin and .cue files - though I wonder if it's also possible to record into the computer, label the tracks correctly and transfer to a CD-R or CD-RW. I'll look into that!

You'll have to ask someone else about auto cut.

Try what I suggested and let me know how you get on.

Mensajes Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 11:18 am
If you have a Audio editor program you can seperate your mix into tracks after you record it.

I use Cool Edit Pro.

If I rember correctly almost any cd burning software has some sort of wave editor build into it. Roxio does, and I think Nero does too.

Otherwise you are only able to seperate mixs into tracks as described above.

Mensajes Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 10:26 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)