Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: how do i save a loop? can it be done?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

suppose i wanted to save a loop in my computer, then use it to add some spice to a beat... like the new LL song..
say i wanted to save the loop... "they call me big LL" that loop right there.. can i save it and then use it again in the future? if so how.. thanks

Mensajes Wed 15 Sep 04 @ 5:40 pm
You can use the sampler to save that loop... simply create the perfect loop around that section (the loop can be adjusted very precisely in some skins). When this is done, play the song, and press the button with a red circle (record) that says "LOOP" next to it in one of the slots. This will record the loop to a sample.

Then, to save the loop for a future use, press the small button (top right), and choose "Save...", and save the sample. Then, you will simply have to load that sample on a sampler slot and you can play it :)

You can also try with the "JINGLE" button, but this is not as precise as the loop function.

Hope this helps,

macourteau

Mensajes Wed 15 Sep 04 @ 9:17 pm
thanks ill try it tonight

Mensajes Wed 15 Sep 04 @ 9:24 pm
ok i saved my sample, now after i close vdj and open it again, when i try to open the sample it says (EMPTY)
why's that happening?!?!?!

Mensajes Sat 20 Nov 04 @ 6:20 am
@stefanfurtado

this is probably due to bad code part of a cracked version of Virtual DJ.
Cracked version dont work like they should, sorry...

If you do like the program, you could get a full legal licence.
I hope to see you as a member :)

Mensajes Sat 20 Nov 04 @ 2:35 pm
when i save a loop in sample of virtual dj it is saved and when i close virtual dj and open it again and when i load the loop again it says empty
it is a crack versiion of it can any one help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease !!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope any one helps me

Mensajes Mon 16 May 11 @ 1:38 am
sayed4burhan wrote :
it is a crack versiion

Not the smartest thing to say on this forum mate

Mensajes Mon 16 May 11 @ 1:50 am
SAYED ... JUST BUY IT

Mensajes Mon 16 May 11 @ 6:02 pm
I can help....BUY THE SOFTWARE!

Mensajes Tue 17 May 11 @ 12:30 am
well i bought the full virtual dj le program because it came with my numark mixtrack pro and it still wont let me save my samples

Mensajes Mon 29 Aug 11 @ 10:21 am
I got the same issue as stefanfurtado. Nonetheless; I got 7 pro and I never had this issue. How can this be resolved? I have hit save sample so many times and when I reopen it says empty

Mensajes Thu 05 Jan 17 @ 9:38 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Well done you just bumped a 6 year old thread

Mensajes Thu 05 Jan 17 @ 9:48 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)