Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: MAC VERSION 5.0.7 RELEASED AND CLASSIFIED AS STABLE

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

sclavel -CORPORATE | ATOMIX PRODUCTIONS- wrote :
Hello.

Version 5.1 is almost ready, but in the meantime here is v5.0.7.

You can now link videos to audio-only songs (drag and drop the video on the skin's video preview window), you have a new button to log requests you couldn't fullfill (in order to download them once back home after the party), a new option to remember manual adjustments on gain, and a new karaoke plugin to manage your rotations and display various messages.
Plus some various minor bug fixes.

v5.0.7 is also available (and stable) on Mac.

From the General Forum
Download available in your "Download Center".

Mensajes Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 1:45 am
Wich is better? Mac or Pc? I'm about to swith cause i'm want to use Logic & i'm very borred with Pc.

Tnx

Bob

Mensajes Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 5:54 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
I would say, in overall you would get better performance from a MAC.
In terms of VDJ PC might still have a little advantage, but the gap is getting smaller and smaller. These to versions are virtually (oh the irony) the same now...

Mensajes Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 7:52 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The whole mac platform in its self is a benifit , zero messing about to get it working no blue screens or Red screens of death or files just disspearing or viruses ect.

Mensajes Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 10:14 am
Thanks for the quick reply.....but....

In a previous post i asked about Dennis Ferrer.
Can i do (besides being a top class dj right away hehehehe) with an ibook instead of a laptop; using his setup, the same Dennis Ferrer does?
If so i'm of right away to the store for VDJ and a Mac.

Tnx,

Bob Deluxe

Mensajes Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 11:04 am
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I get this message Process: virtualdj [214]
Path: /Applications/virtualdj.app/Contents/MacOS/virtualdj
Identifier: com.atomixproductions.virtualdj
Version: ??? (1.0)
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [71]

Date/Time: 2008-02-04 14:35:55.226 -0500
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.5.1 (9B18)
Report Version: 6

Mensajes Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 1:55 pm
The problem Is with the denon3500 1280x800 skin.

Is there something wrong with that skin?

Mensajes Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 2:50 am
Please help us to help you by being precise , could you please tell us what you where doing at the time using this skin did you click a particular button ? , could you aslo tell us which mac you are using?

Mensajes Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 7:01 am
skyfxl, I was using Virtual Dj for Mac 5.0.3. I decided to Install Virtual DJ 5.0.7; I had Virtual DJ 5.0.3 on without realising that. Only after I finished intalling 5.0.7 I have realised that 5.0.3 was still on. I turned off 5.0.3 and opened 5.0.7 to my surprise It would only open with an error can' t not open. I went In the skin folder and uninstalled the denon skin Dn-S3500 80x800. Virtual DJ 5.0.7 loaded with no problem with the default skin and any other skin except the denon skin. Please help. I like the denon skin a great deal!

Mensajes Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 12:51 pm
skyfxl wrote :
The whole mac platform in its self is a benifit , zero messing about to get it working no blue screens or Red screens of death or files just disspearing or viruses ect.

Sky.....is mac better than PC ( xp or vista) for no freeze, no skip..using AUTOMIX

Mensajes Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 12:59 am
Its basicaly the same program , but mac os is more stable and is zero matenence as issues as irq conflicts or processes hogging all the cpu power.

If you mean dropouts there are none of those , and if you mean it skipping tracks that should be resolved in 5.07.

You must consider your hardware options if you want to change to mac as not all soundcard providers and controlers provide mac support.

Mensajes Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 7:06 am
hey skyfxl, I was actually looking at your profile/blog. You got some great stuff in there. If anyone has the chance or time, go through his blog. Explains a lot of things.

Mensajes Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 12:38 pm
skyfxl wrote :
Its basicaly the same program , but mac os is more stable and is zero matenence as issues as irq conflicts or processes hogging all the cpu power.

If you mean dropouts there are none of those , and if you mean it skipping tracks that should be resolved in 5.07.

You must consider your hardware options if you want to change to mac as not all soundcard providers and controlers provide mac support.

my history is vdj freezing requiring a reboot or restart of vdj ( less today but has occurred recently ), next is mini skip of video on transition ( think due to directx / nvidia ). I have been approached by a club to build a vdj system so im considering mac and need to know if my chances are better on mac. its critical that automix plays with no freeze, no skip wit hgood video audio quality

Mensajes Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 11:23 am
mcdocPRO InfinityMember since 2007
So a rotation manager for Karaoke singers will be SWEEET! RoxBox bas that and it is the only thing it has over VDJ (except the fact that you never got the 5.07 to read CDG files unless they were zipped).

Speaking of zipped Karaoke files, I DO hope the 5.1 version doesn't try and BS us and say "it is not a bug that it doesn't read cdg's since it does read them zipped" - paraphrase of a lame quote recently given as to why I have to go and zip over 400 GIGABYTES of cdg/mp3 files just to use the frickin upgrade (downgrade for KJ's).

Anyway, I anxiously await the NEWEST version with high hopes that somebody over there can figure out how to incorporate the old engine that could actually read the cdg files unzipped.

Mensajes Sat 01 Mar 08 @ 9:35 pm
im having problems with my program, my beat grid doesnt show up and isnt working, can anyone help me?

Mensajes Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 1:48 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Quit using a crack version and buy a license .... then you won't have issues and you will get better support...

Mensajes Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 2:31 am
well is it not supposed to work normaly? i heard they had some problems with the mac 5.0 vers with the beat grid, and was wondering if i fall into that category. basically these are the reasons i dont buy a 200 software, because it has so many retarded bugs.

Mensajes Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 4:54 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If u buy the software from this site, u will be amazed on vdj mac version and yes beatgrid do work and bugs mostly sorted;)

Hope to see u soon with us as a pro edition user;)

http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Mensajes Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 4:59 pm
I'm confused. My Vdj says ver. 5.2.1. How can 5.07 be new?

Mensajes Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 7:50 am
Because someone resurrected this old thread by adding a post to it.

Mensajes Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 7:57 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)