Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Can I connect an external mixer?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi there,

I have Virtual DJ 4.0 and want to hook up an external Numark DXMo6 mixer. Is this possible? Will I be able to use all the functions of the mixer? Do I have to get a second sound card? I have 1 empty PCI slot so can I install another one here? Also, how do I hook it up so it all works perfect. I don't have any CDJ's as I'm just using the program to play the tracks.

Before I go and invest the money in an external mixer IU need to know it is possible to use it first.

Thanks for your help.

Chris

Mensajes Sat 14 Jun 08 @ 4:36 pm

You can connect VDJ to ANY external audio mixer, and use this mixer to crossfade the audio, EQ's and so on.

For this to work, you need 1) VDJ PRO .... and 2) .. a dual soundcard/surround card or two soundcards.

If you also want to control other VDJ features, like video crossfade, play, stop and so on, you need a mixer with midi commands...

Ranging from cheaper Hercules RMX, and Vestax VCI-100, to advanced pro mixers like Ecler Evo4 and Korg Zero4 etc

Mensajes Sun 15 Jun 08 @ 8:13 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)