Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VMS 4.1 Colors

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi

A couple weeks ago i noticed my left deck all the leds are red color but right deck they are blue and red. Did i accidently click or change something to make it red? I played with one of the locks and it changed to purple but i cant get the left deck same as right. The controller works fine i just want the colors back.

Thanks for any suggestions or help.

Mensajes Fri 13 Sep 13 @ 10:23 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Check the mapping file in the mapping folder. Try to move the mapping file to another folder of your system ( kinda backup). Delete the vms file in the mapping folder. Start vdj again, and your controller should work with the native vdj mapping.

Mensajes Sat 14 Sep 13 @ 2:04 am
no no no, this is just the color to show between smart mode, blue is smart, red is not, you can create a loop or cue in smart, switch out and do the same, you'll notice the colors are blue/red together making purple. you can ultimately have more options this way, but since you are using the same buttons, LED colors are the only way to visually understand what you have going on. shift key is your friend

Mensajes Wed 09 Oct 13 @ 9:28 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)