Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Effects - Wishes & new features - Page: 2

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I completely disagree with you, What effects would you like?

Mensajes Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 9:08 pm
The vast majority of plugins are user made. If these Pro's do not update their effects that is upto them.

Those that are updating effects are doing so as time permits. None are full time developers.

More will come but you will need to be patient.

Mensajes Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 6:42 am
I understand… I guess I just wish VDJ8cane with more effects straight fr the DEVs at atomix.

Mensajes Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 7:05 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
@locodog

Can you please tell how to get overloop effect or where to get one to work in VDJ 8? Renaming it does not work. It is currently deleted from VDJ 8 download page. How would I get V7 overloop file to work in V8?

Mensajes Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 3:01 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
@locodog
thx it worked

Mensajes Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 4:42 pm
I did that without moving my lips|!

Mensajes Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 4:44 pm
After reading a few threads Ive come to the conclusion that many of the effects from vdj7 do not work with vdj8. Personally I loved the "Manuel Sweep"
anyway to get that working again?

Mensajes Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 10:41 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Mensajes Tue 15 Jul 14 @ 6:02 pm
Quiet possibly the easiest, most foolproof method to have post fader effects

Effects are chained in the order they are initiated so if there was a effect plugin that just worked like an up fader and that was the first effect (ONINT) you could then delink your mixer upfader (or even the skin up fader) and link it to this effect, then every effect would behave as post fader.

Most definitely possible, simple, foolproof (except when using the all effects off script but you would just switch it back on in the same command)
What does everybody think?

Mensajes Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 6:06 pm
It works ;)

Mensajes Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 7:05 pm
Of course it works, how do I claim my prize?

Mensajes Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 7:06 pm
Well I've probably got just the prize for you then - a plugin that gives you volume control in an effect, with linear or an adjustable logarithmic curve.

Mensajes Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 7:20 pm
Well... I'd need to have a infinity licence to claim that prize so any chance of having a word with the management , they have my email.

How long has this solution actually been possible? 3 years? longer?

Mensajes Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 7:26 pm

Mensajes Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 7:34 pm
Why is it not practical, ONINT, Remap your mixer, remap the skin. I'm struggling to see any impracticality.
A free licence would be a push but a severely discounted one? :) If you don't ask you don't get, seriously Atomix management you have my email. 10's of thousands will download this plugin.

Mensajes Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 7:57 pm
A process that for most is far too complicated. It's also not really compatible with people using external mixers either; they'd have to map an 'extra' volume control for this function which is less than ideal.

It's out there now for people who want to use it.

Mensajes Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 9:21 pm
Yes you would struggle to have PFFX if that fader is external to VDJ, just like you can't have master effects with an external mixer, I've seen people complain about it too (When did dj's become dumb?)

Mensajes Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 2:46 am
A feature I would like to see.... to be able to tie in the EQ's separately or together to the crossfader.... so as you move the crossfader from one side to the other the corresponding eq would go from a set position to 0 smoothly..(the bass especially )

Mensajes Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 9:02 am
You know you can assign eq_crossfader_high/mid/low to a knob or the crossfader? Some (old) skins even have three crossfaders specifically for that job.

Mensajes Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 9:52 am
That sounds scriptable already.

Mensajes Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 9:52 am
11%