Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: after about 30 years i have decided to give turntables another go, setup advice

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So after about 30 years i have decided to give turntables another go. Since i have no more records as they were lost in a flood 30 years ago :( im thinking of getting the reloop RP 8000's with a RMX 89/90 mixer. Can you tell me what else i will need to get this setup off the ground? I presume i will need to purchase the VDJ time codes as well.

Thank you in advacnce.

Pete

Mensajes Tue 08 Jan 19 @ 7:42 pm
Actually you can use almost any timecode to run DVS with VDJ
I've personally used Seratos a couple of times

Mensajes Tue 08 Jan 19 @ 8:03 pm

Mensajes Tue 08 Jan 19 @ 8:09 pm

Mensajes Tue 08 Jan 19 @ 8:10 pm

Mensajes Tue 08 Jan 19 @ 8:11 pm

Mensajes Tue 08 Jan 19 @ 8:16 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Mensajes Wed 09 Jan 19 @ 8:44 am
I just took a pic of my antique...

It's one of a pair I bought used from a club I was working in at the time, and must be at least 30 years old! I can't remember the exact year I bought them (with a mixer too) and also don't know how long they were in the club beforehand.

Mensajes Wed 09 Jan 19 @ 7:29 pm
Have you thought about getting them refurbed?

There is a DJ friend of mine who does this in Edinburgh and can make them like new again.

Mensajes Wed 09 Jan 19 @ 7:32 pm
Well.......it's got character! What's the word they use on those antiques/salvage shows? Patina :-)

I've got a couple of black ones in better nick that I could use if I needed to, for show purposes - but I'm very unlikely to take any of them on the road.

Mensajes Wed 09 Jan 19 @ 7:42 pm
Thats awesome..

groovindj wrote :
I just took a pic of my antique...

It's one of a pair I bought used from a club I was working in at the time, and must be at least 30 years old! I can't remember the exact year I bought them (with a mixer too) and also don't know how long they were in the club beforehand.

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 19 @ 2:24 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)