Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Tema: Update has doubkled all of my fonts - HELP !!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Have just turned on VDJ to set up some karaoke for tonight. VDJ updated itself - and suddenly all of the fonts are twice their normal size making very few of the song or queued song listings visible.

How can I change this back ???? I can't immediately see any way in Settings and I leave for tonight's gig in 2 hours and this is almost unusable as it stands, even with a 17" laptop

Mensajes Thu 03 Oct 19 @ 3:19 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Settings fontSize

Mensajes Thu 03 Oct 19 @ 4:13 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 2:36 am
locodog wrote :
Settings fontSize

Thank you for that. Didn't get me back to where I was but helped me greatly on what was a very busy night.

Mensajes Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 3:07 am
djdad wrote :
See http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/browser/toolbar.html .. Nr.5 Browser Options and Nr.6 Font Resize button, to choose quickly, or visit Setting->OPTIONS and change the fontsize setting as per locodog, for more accurate values

Incredibly useful, it wasn't just the font size which had changed but the padding as well. Reducing fontsize to .75 (I don't think that it will go any lower than that) and the padding to a minimum has got me a greater view of what's happening onscreen while working.

I shall put up another question about removing on-screen items which are positively "in the way" when usingVDJ for karaoke; your assistance with that would be greatly appreciated.

Mensajes Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 3:11 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)