Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Green Band down the right side of video

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Just updated to 2020 and when I load a video into a deck, I get a green stripe down the right hand side of both the preview and main video display, some times if I play them the green stripe is pix elated/scrambled. Its A bit of a old machine Dell xps m1730 dual GTX8800 cards running windows 10 64bit. No problems of previous versions.
tried altering display resolutions but the problem persists. NVida drivers are up to date.
Any ideas please
Thanks

Mensajes Tue 15 Oct 19 @ 8:27 pm
make sure video drivers are all up to date

Mensajes Tue 15 Oct 19 @ 9:19 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
.vob files?
Previously on the 32bit version of VirtualDj and now on the 64bit?

Mensajes Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 10:31 am
Thanks for the reply's, they are mpeg 2 files had them for ages, had no problem playing them before, but since accepting the newer version its kind of killed it, if I revert back to the previous version 8 they play alright but seams very processor heavy? Graphic card drivers are all up to date, does anyone recommend any other codecs
thanks

Mensajes Fri 18 Oct 19 @ 5:26 pm
singsation wrote :
does anyone recommend any other codecs
The codecs (I assume you mean for playback) are built in to VDJ. You can't use alternatives via the OS.

Mensajes Fri 18 Oct 19 @ 6:04 pm
trying to upload a photo of what is being displayed but it doesn't seem to be working lol

Mensajes Fri 18 Oct 19 @ 6:31 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)